UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Goodnight Mr Fin.................

bonniebird

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Mr. Finners - we all prayed and willed so hard but it was just your time. Our little gang will be so much the less without you.

I have had such a strong image of Lupin sitting by a stream on a lovely day lapping up the sunshine as she used to - and Bonnie lying in the stream next to her. Now Mr. Finners is there too - happy together. Lots of love to Tessa - he's peaceful now. :mecry: :mecry: :mecry: :mecry:

Guest Whiskydogs

Thank you for all your kind words and messages. Obviously I am still in a kind of shock and it is going to take a while to get over what has happened. Never owning a dog before I did not realise how gut wrenching it is to lose one's little friend. Thankfully I was with him at the end and at least he is now out of pain.

Even so there is a part of me that still thinks that this is all some kind of nightmare and I will wake up and he will be there. :rolleyes:

I am going to spend the weekend with a friend as I cannot be in the house at the moment. The memories of his recent illness are all so painful. :(

Will be back soon.

Again thanks for your thoughts and wishes. :wub:

:mecry: