UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March' Mad Mumblings

merledogs

Have just heard from Dad that Charlie is still pretty wobbly. The reason he hasn't given him the special food is because it is tinned food and he thinks it will go straight through him. The fact it is special food for dogs with poorly tummies seems to have gone right over dad's head :rolleyes:

Is Charlie eating at all ? plain chicken and rice is also good

we use Nutri-Ca in Sri Lanka ( imported from UK )

http://www.millpledge.com/Products_Range/Nutraceuticals_Pharmaceuticals/Dietary_Behaviour_Dental_Care_Skin_Care/Nutraceuticals_NUTRI-CAL.html

I think you have to buy it via a vet , ( we get it direct from the supplier ) but its great stuff

Nick and Vicky have had a day of mixed emotions with Bruno, he came 2nd in the photo comp thanks to all who voted for him xxx but he also went in today for a dental but whilst he was under the vet found a very large mass under his armpit, he biopsied it straight away and found it was a tumor, so they have removed it and sent it off for testing. Poor Bruno has a huge surgical scar and loads of stitches and is feeling very sorry for himself at the moment. Nick is worried sick bless him hoping that it turns out to be one of the less worrying kinds of tumor.

Very impressed with their Vets tho, Bruno's vet is Joe Inglis (from the One Show) the clinic is really something, they do live tv broadcasts and all your pets records are online and you can log in and look at them at anytime, they even take photos of the surgery so you can see whats been done etc. the most impressive thing about it though is their pricing, its a sliding scale based on how far in advance you book up, so for minor or routine things you can pretty much choose the price you pay, and they will always price match and beat any online medication costs etc. wish my vets was like that.

Moaning :wavey:

Fingers crossed for Bruno. That vets sounds fantastic :flowers:

It's trying to snow here. I'd rather it didn't :rolleyes: Can someone please tell mother nature that it's FECKIN' SPRING and I have gardening type stuff to do!!! :mad:

Edited by merledogs

Positive thoughts being sent for Bruno. I remember watching the programme that featured Joe and his classmates as they trained to be vets. It was the same one that Steve Leonard was in. I am impressed with the way Joe's practice works. Would that all vets would do that!

It's feckin thick with snow here!

Andy, the garage owner and mechanic, has just brought my car back and it's running, fully roadworthy and has a MOT. He told me that he's quite happy for me to pay bits off the bill here and there if it helps. He's not had time to work the bill out and I have just to call in for it sometime, he's not bothered when. There are a lot of downsides to living in a small town, some of which I mentioned yesterday, but the fact that everyone knows everyone and who is trustworthy and who is not helps to counterbalance the negatives.

Has anyone seen or heard from Owl lately?

Morning.

Sorry to hear about Bruno. I hope it turns out to be nothing serious :flowers:

I am hoping for no rain today, or this weekend. We're meant to be at an agility show - last weeks was rained off on the Sunday, which is the day I had entered. I've also only entered Sunday for this weekends show, but think I might enter on the day tomorrow as the ground will be better hopefully.

Nicks just phoned, they have had a bad night with Bruno who is very sorry for himself crying and unsettled all night, they attempted to go to work this morning but Bruno started to howl and he has never ever done that before so Nicks stayed home while Vicky went in and saw her boss and shes coming back shortly so he can go to work. He hates the cone so I've suggested Nick pop over to pets at home and see if he can get a comfy collar to see if that'll settle him a bit.