UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Reiki healing

halfpenny

Can I ask for Reiki for Carwash?

He's the beloved cat of a very good friend of mine and she's had some very bad news today from the vet. She's waiting on some more results but things don't look good.

Carwash is on the left:

CarwashAndSugar.jpg

He's adored and means the world to his owner. He's a very very special cat (who once thought he was a house rabbit due to the company he kept) who deserves to live a peaceful and long life and not to be stolen in his prime.

Edited by uke

i am so sorry about Carwash. Spped to the bridge wee soul and play well with all our loved ones.

Angie so glad Cassie's face is so much better- still sending Reiki though just to make sure you understand and sending to you Angie as always.

Love & Hugs

Edith

xx

Could I ask for a bit of Reiki for Blythe please.

We just can't get her blood glucose levels down and until we do that she won't get well. My Vet is going to speak to someone at the Animal Health Trust who is apparently one of the national experts on canine diabetes, he may have some ideas by talking to Sian or I may need a consult with him.

Things aren't looking terribly good for my barmy girl though.

Sending whatever she needs and wants.

Have you thought about also talking to a Homeopathic/Holistic Vet? They could all work together to give your girl the best of both worlds. Richard Allport does a free initial email consult www.naturalmedicinecentre.co.uk

I guess you'll have found the canine guardian angels epilepsy site.

All the very best.

I'd appreciate some please, got a very dodgy tum!

Thanks

Not sure if Rieki is the right thing to ask for but my mother who has been ill for some time is now very near the end. She was addimted to hospital 6 weeks ago and has dementia.

She has had a heart attack and then a stroke and now is unable to speak or see. We think that she can no longer hear. The doctors have been saying for the last 2 weeks that she wouldn't be with us much longer but she is hanging on and we don't know why.

We would like her to leave now because it is heartbreaking to watch her die a little each day. Any healing thoughts to ease her mind and help her to let go would help I am sure.

Eileen

Edited to add that her name is Mary and she is in hospital in west London. This is a picture of her 4 weeks ago with my daughter.

mum%20and%20jess.jpg

Edited by eileen jones

Going by the way she's taking Reiki, seems as though it's what she wanted you to ask for. If it is indeed her time, it will ease the process for her, and if not, it will also help. I can't force it on her against her wishes either. She only takes it if she wishes to.

I would imagine she has unfinished business here, so perhaps someone needs to talk to her about something?

You'd be surprised how often the doctors are wrong about whether people can hear or see. Even in comas, most people report later that they knew everything that was going on around them and heard every word, so always worth behaving as though she is hearing and seeing you.

All the best to you all.

I dont have a pic but a friend of mine has just phoned to say Robbie the golden retriever is seriously ill hes been sick and had the runs and is now bringing up a lot of blood so a dash to the vets is being made as i type so please can i ask for some reiki for this lovely boy

Fiona xx