UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Offerings

Jazz

Don't blame you Jazz. And you've got plenty dogs to keep you warm lol.

Glad you got your BT problem sorted Blackmagic.

How's Philip doing today Suzeanna?

Rainy/drizzly here for most of the day so did nothing very much. Hopefully drier tomorrow and I can get the rest of those daffs planted.

He's a lot better thanks Eve, actually managed not to retire to bed for hours at a time.  He says his headache has gone and most of the body aches, so he'll log into work tomorrow.

Been a gloomy day here, only light rain but very cloudy and the forecast for the weekend is awful.  

I planted a lot of tulips some years ago but now only a few manage to pop up in spring, I think mice must be munching the others.

Well, Philip hasn't logged in as he spent half the night awake trying to sort out our dead Internet and then his head was thumping because..he didn't listen to me and take a tablet at bedtime!

Hope everyone has a dry day, the forecast is a bit better for Scotland so you might be able to finish your planting, Eve.

Hope you got to speak to your friend Jazz.

Didn't stay dry here today. Was really nice earlier so I had a walk into town to get my hair cut. Which meant of course that it started raining as soon as I left the salon - and no brolly or rain jacket as it had been sunny when I went out lol.

Well that was my excitement for today. Hope you all had a good one xx

It ended up being a very good day in Derbyshire, at least for the team who have been after the notorious Olly since 13th August, while he ran an 80 mile marathon around most of the county. Safely trapped in Bakewell area last night.  My friend Vicky was one of the team and she is over the moon.

thats the garden scrubbed, scooters out of the shed, shed sorted out and cleaned. lewis is walking the dogs then we are swapping batteries over on the scooters, then I can sell one. had to have chocolate with coffee after that

be safe out there x

Very sensible to recognise your limits and rest Owl, enjoy your couch potato day.  It's meant to be sunny on Sunday, so with recharged batteries you'll be good to go. Great that Olly was caught at last, wonder if his wandering has cured him of itchy feet and he'll be happy to stay at home now? 

Do you have to buy new ones Jazz? Can't you sell it sold as seen?

Eve, my hair needs cutting, it's down on my shoulders now.  Not the thing for a lady of a certain age, unless you're Joanna Lumley! Philip did offer to cut it but as he was picking up the dog clippers, I declined!

Philip is having a flu jab this morning.  I was offered one, but I don't want it.  My daughter and her husband might be popping round this morning...oh hang on they can't can they, we are in tier 2 now.  Umm.  Since my daughter is about as good at following rules as I am, they probably will, just hope none of our neighbours rats on us.  For anyone who is thinking isn't that rather rash, her husband has just been tested for another clinical trial (he has done several) and the first thing they do is a Covid test for both of them, both negative and so if anyone is risking their health it's them, in case they get whatever Philip had.

Moto GP on tv tomorrow so we'll be watching that, other than that not doing much, especially as it's meant to be heavy rain coming in at lunch time.