UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Offerings

Jazz

I think my brain has given up.  I put the oven on to cook the chicken, planning for dinner at 6.  Put chicken in oven at 4.15.  Just after 5 it dawned on me I couldn't smell chicken cooking.  Oops..I had turned the oven on to warm, not to the heat it should have been.  Apologies, dinner will be nearer 7! Then at around 5 minutes before the chicken was ready to serve up, I went to get the yorkshire puds out of the freezer, only to realise they weren't the ones I usually get, which are precooked and only need 4 minutes in the oven,  they were bake at home, taking 25 minutes! So, late dinner with no yorkshires.  Oh dear.  

Ev,e Thank  you for the  email address. 

I went into my account today and it is showing that BT have despatched a hub to my future  address and are going to take over the landline on Tuesday.

I sent an email to Phillip Jansen at  5.05pm and got a reply at 5.24 from someone from Executive Customer Resolution on his behalf as he is away from the office and has limited access to emails. 

He  has passed it to the Senior Service Team  to investigate.

Fingers crossed it all happens in the right place at the right time Blackmagic.

Lol Suzeanna, I do that too. Richard daren't complain or he'd just get "well you cook dinner then" 😂 No chance of that!

Keep on sorting out people Jazz. You can start with me and Suzeanna lol.

Was dry today so got a few hours out in the garden. I seem to have severely over ordered on daffodil bulbs. No idea where they're all going to go. Meant to be torrential rain for the next couple of days so I can think about it then.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend.