UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October Offerings

Jazz

Well done. 

I am fighting fatigue again. No worrying symptoms, no temperature, highly sensitive to cold, everything hurting all morning. Now warming up and picking up energy, not hurting so much. Yesterday I was fine.  I suspect a bit of chronic fatigue thingy. One of the birders is a medical herbalist. I am booking an appointment with her.

Not without paying a large sum of money, Suzeanna. I really don't think it's Covid, as I have had this before as a result of stress.

I am afraid I was very rude to a marketing survey person on the phone.  I have repeatedly been called by something called Beneficial, and have told them each time to go away. This time they said if I just answer their questions they will never call again.  A bit of subtle blackmail there. They got told. If they do persist I may get the dog whistle out. 

I did go to the reserve and had a pleasant walk, with a family of whooper swans flying very close to us. Regular winter migrants. 

They deserve the dog whistle option Owl - go for it if they persist. Hope your herbalist friend can help with your fatigue.

Glad you had a successful shopping trip Jazz. You're good at finding bargains.

Was hoping to have a trip to the garden centre today but it was quite rainy and most of the plants are out in the open so we didn't bother. I guess it might not have been raining over the other side of the river but didn't want to make the ferry trip just to get soaked lol. I think I need to move nearer normal civilisation lol.

• Like 2

day 3 of the headache from hell, and now my stomach is playing up. I did eat a meal last night so its my fault lol got to see gastro in person tomorrow afternoon. he didnt say anything on the phone last week so dont know why. im seeing the gastro general surgeon. ooerr

dylan has realised if elwood goes for a wee and im there, he gets a treat, so now if he wants a wee, he barks till I go with him, so he gets a treat. who says you cant teach an old dog new tricks lol

Bindi is not  a morning girl. she sleeps till breakfast then goes back to bed. Just spoke to my friends son, shes getting weak. I got upset. Elwood and Kevin were straight over to comfort me. Bindi put her head up. Hold on, thats my job! She ran over, puffed herself up, all 3kg, the other 2 moved, so she was on my knee comforting me. I love my dogs.

Its Kevin and hugos 4th birthday, and Bindis 5th. all born in different countries, 5 days between them, so they are having a joint birthday. I might find some treats in the 5 cupboards for them

ive ordered 2 new batteries for the scooter. cant say its working without. it would put me off buying it. got them for a good price

ive sorted out all the dog coats, harnesses etc I bought cheap. the rescue is having an auction so they can have them. give me a few inches of space. found some lovely coats and harnesses for bindi in there

Elwoods alls have dropped, hes starting to lift his leg, so dominance play started today. He now runs into things full pelt, including my legs, so when they are playing, I have my legs against the table legs to soften the impact and coffee in the air, for when the table goes across them room. such fun lol

Hope all goes well tomorrow Jazz, at least you are seeing someone in person, and not the dreaded and useless phone consultations.

Must watch Surgeons on the Edge of Life tonight, they are operating on a woman with an aortic aneurysm, which is what I've got and they won't touch! I have a phone consultation with someone at the end of November, would it be  unkind of me to mention the programme and say obviously some surgeons have more skill than others? Um..yes it probably would!