UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December nearly christmas!

Jazz

Aw, what a cutie Jazz. Sorry if you've already said, but what is this one's name? Really pleasd Philip's new family have fallen in love with him already.

Great news, Suzeanna. Hope you got a parking space easier. How did the x-ray go?

I got a space nice and close to the hospital entrance, what a change from having to hike from the distant carparks!  Nice guy did the xray but he just said you should hear from your GP in about two weeks.

When I went to leave, I put my ticket in the parking machine and the American voice intoned the parking fee is £2.40.  Please pay the parking fee. (Why American, I wonder?) I only had a ten pound note, so I put that in...it came straight back out.  Tried again, same result.  Of course now the machine had eaten my ticket.  I stomped back in and went to the security window, very nice bunch of guys inside.  I said I hate your machine, it's eaten my card and wont take my money! One of them came out with me, retrieved the ticket then looked round cautiously and said you've had enough aggravation, forget the ticket just press the button when you get to the barrier and talk to us and I'll let you out, which I did. Result! easy parking and I didn't even have to pay.  

Great news about Phillip Jazz, it will make you feel happier to know he's loved already, and Bindi looks very sweet.

• Like 1