UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September had better be better!

Jazz

Just checked apparently the person named on the deed can have the grave opened and if that's him I guess an injunction would be the way to go...what a rotten man, he obviously knew your mum was unhappy and now he is stipulating he should be buried with her, that's just horrible...must be very upsetting for you xx

Yay! My half sister took on board that my brother and I objected back when we first found out. She wouldn't want him buried with her mother so why would we. He's going to be cremated and neither her or any us gives a damn what happens to the ashes. He really isn't a nice man and what you sew you reap comes to mind. 

Thanks for listening to me vent! 

Edited by Yantan
Missing wurds
  • Like 3

Just caught up with this drama. Thank goodness that is sorted out. Sounds like someone who doesn't want to relinquish control even when his life ends.

I didn't know that graves have deeds. That probably means that my sister and I hold the deeds to maternal grandparents' grave.  No idea where they are, though.

Still fighting horrible lower back and sciatic pain. Saw chiropractor yesterday which helped but it came back last night. I am okayish as long as I am walking about. I cannot walk about all night! Last 2 nights it hit me a couple of hours after I went to bed, had to take painkillers. Chiropractor now on hols.  Feeling low and useless.

Suzeanna...I said pretty much the same to Yantan myself and I don't consider myself horrible.. just honest and up front and had he lived near me I would have made sure his last days were anything but peaceful... hopefully if there's an afterlife he will be paid back tenfold!

Owl...hope your back pain eases off soon xx