UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September had better be better!

Jazz

That's a shame Owl.  Regarding the GP surgery, they have a big notice on the wall stressing that you can only discuss one ailment at a time.  I've waited nearly two weeks to get this appointment as it is..sigh.  I sometimes think they hope that if they make you wait long enough, you'll either recover on your own, or kick the bucket.  Either way, no longer their problem.  As for the cancer thing, the next to last GP I saw about my leg, said is there any point really if you already have stage four cancer? Cheers pal, thanks a lot for that!

Omg... Suzeanna, put a complaint in about that nasty piece of sh*te...how dare they!!!!! And I agree, just go through both problems and stuff them! Ours is 10minutes but I often end up taking up more than that, as has been said...you have an illness that changes every day and just because there's no cure doesn't mean you aren't entitled to be as pain free and comfortable as you can be

I am also so very sorry for the loss of your friends...I haven't met anyone here but you are all my friends, my parents and Steve know all about you all.

Owl, I hope you are a bit more at ease now, glad they got the rotten so and so

I care about all of you and I've only met Owl in person and chatted "off-line" with Griff.  I came on to ask if anyone had seen or heard from you Suzeanne and here you are!  Also I'm wondering how blackmagic is. Has anyone heard from her at all? I know she will have things to sort out but hope she's not on her own doing so. 

Did I mention Ruby is in Kiev for a few days with the girls (well fellow old women!) She WhatsApp'd me some photos from a boat trip they were taking on the river this morning and the weather looks beautiful. We've had a little rain here but nothing bad. Is anyone having to deal with a deluge?

Suzeanna, I would as Griff suggests, put in a complaint about what the GP said.  GPs are only human and have off days but that is plain unprofessional. Sadly it doesn't surprise me as far too many doctors think it's ok to speak to patients in a way they would never speak to anyone else.

I am a bit more at ease thank you,  but still not feeling quite right. Probably just need a quiet day at home. Too wet to do anything else. 

It's been very heavy here but just drizzling now.  It was one of the male Pakistani doctors who said that, he was smiling brightly when he said it too!   

My daughter and son in law are due back from Greece on the 4 th of October on a Thomas  Cook flight!  It was a flight only booking but they are hoping they'll be brought back without having to pay again. 

Well I have had a deluge...Costa del cov is only suitable for ducks!

Had to have the roofer back as there was water pouring down the back of my house.....he was here within 10 minutes sorted it and had a cuppa and a chat!

I am making a ravine in my new cast iron pot thingy, if my dad says he doesn't want dinner I will throw the feckin lot at him lol