UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

October's Open House

Yantan

I see chiropractors for us humans aren't getting a good press at the moment due to a death or two. I hope Kota will be feeling an improvement after today's sesh.

Owl nice to hear you were draft free and lets hope Angela's recovery will be onwards and upwards.

Lots of branches down here. I could hear chain saws going on our walk this morning so took it to be downed trees getting cut up. It's still quite windy but nothing to worry about.

Maybe the testing is something that takes time to return results Jazz so not something that can be done quickly. How is Mouse?

well, Kota was a good girl...i was shocked to see her relax so much, she has a band running down either side of her neck which the chiropractor had never seen in a dog before so well done Kota Lol, i have to do heat pack and massage for 10 mins every day and if she prefers a cool pack, the wavy fur pattern along her back and tail has vanished

it was a very long day yesterday and i am exhausted but worth it

Edited by griff

that's good for her then x

my pre op check has been put back to next week! im all ready for tomorrow, got to wait longer now. the op sate wont change tho phew

my laptop is adding me to groups and people itself. just been told off for adding people to a closed site. it wasn't me, the laptop did it!

Oh the robots are taking over Jazz!

I did a T-Touch course a few years ago. Archie loves it. Glad to hear Kota was a good girl & enjoyed her treatment.

What a lovely day we are having! It's put a smile on everyone's faces.

As the birds seem to like the suet logs I decided to try them on fatballs again. I only went and bought some without nets so then had to buy a bloody receptacle to put them in that cost me more than the balls did in the first place!

Yantan, most fat balls now come without the net, i believe it was due to birds getting stuck in the nets. We get our stuff from wilko as it is quite reasonable, i got 50 fatballs from b&m for £4 but wilko do the same amount and apparently the birds like those ones....mine have hardly been touched Lol

My daughter's appointment was 10.40 today but in the letter she got they told her to expect to be in the department for up to four hours. My fingernails are going to be bitten down to my elbows!

Groomer just came to collect Candy...unlike Rosie, who used to walk off quite happily and apparently bark all the way there and back, Candy has to be dragged but at least she's quiet in the car. I'm going to have a cuppa..bit too early for the vodka, despite my nerves, and play some Candy Crush to try to take my mind off things. Somehow I don't think it will work,