UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Tear And Share Loaf.

Yantan

to find what I use at those prices is gold. just its these times I wish I had the car to do it at bigger shops. still. I cant eat much. I cooked one of the chops, it was lovely, but could only eat a few bites. the dogs have had the rest for breakfast, so good job I cant buy more lol

why do I bother! just taken a big box of stuff and a black sack, in the rain, on my scooter, to my friends for her to sell for a charity. she tells me her friends are coming round for fish and chips, one of them is being picked up on my estate. no invite for me, thought id been a friend for 40 years, seems I musnt be

im so upset. not going to message her while im like this, as will say too much

that's a bit mean Jazz....i have found people can be quite selfish

went up the pub last night...my admirer was there, he goes and sees a group my dad and uncle see, he said they were on again soon and looked at me, he turned round and said i should go and see them with them all...like my dad and uncle and him go together...they don't, i just looked and went ....errrr no!! he looked at me and asked why not so i just said that i was 37 and not 57 and stated laughing....he said that wasn't nice Lol. I just looked at my dad and grinned as i had told him i find him a bit creepy

Edited by griff

Jazz, maybe if she knows you have trouble with what you can eat she thinks fish and chips would be too greasy for you? I know what you mean though, you feel like the kid being left out of the games at school and pretending you don't care anyway! (or was that just me?)

I take it you are feeling ok now Griff? Got rid of the soreness? My boob has been hurting today, don't know why. I gave it a few prods and told it to behave or else and it seems to have settled down. :D

Edited by suzeanna

Back from a good weekend away. Weather was dry each day although midges were out in force on Saturday. We didn't sleep very well as the room in the B&B was too warm despite the windows being open all night.

Went to sleep before 10 .30 last night and woke at 8 am.

One of the club members is married to a doctor ( Paula Baillie Hamilton) who , when at university, was involved in developing the gamma ray camera that was used for identifying the tumour in Jim's adrenal gland. She was very interested to hear about what it was used for.

She has withdrawn from being registered as a GP as she does not agree with some of the things they have to sign up to agree with. One is vaccination. She considers some are okay but the ones that they add mercury to - to make it cheaper- are not. Mercury is poisonous. I have read that it is the mercury added to the dog vaccines that make some dogs ill.

She reckons modern medicine in all about dishing our drugs and money for the drug companies.

Many years ago Paula did research into the damaging effect on the body of chemicals in the environment and on our food, such as pesticides used in growing food.

She is now a consultant on natural health and congratulated Jim on his decision not to have chemo.

She had breast cancer a few years ago and had chemo. She says she will never go through that again. She held her hands and feet in ice baths while undergoing chemo to prevent the side effect of numbness from it. She said it was very painful but worth it as she still has all the feeling in her fingers and feet.

She told Jim to take turmeric. When I told her about wanting him to take the golden paste she told him to listen to me!

She takes turmeric, ginger and rhubarb juice every day as they all have anti cancer properties. She also confirmed that turmeric attacks the lipids of the cancer cells which chemo does not destroy so is more effective. She recommends eating lots of raw foods.

She commented on having problems with her arm after the breast surgery and had great relief from Shiatsu massage, which she still receives. She lost a pound in weight through fluid loss from the arm after her first treatment.

It was very interesting listening to her and food for thought.

• Like 1

That is very interesting, blackmagic.

My sister's staffy Buzz who had op to remove objects from his stomach has made an excellent recovery and been discharged by vet. He is like a brand new dog. Vet thinks some of the plastic had been there for ages, long before my sister adopted him, so he will be feeling better than he has done for a long time.

• Like 1

That's very interesting blackmagic, thanks for sharing.

I'm glad to hear Buzz is so much better Owl. Any updates on Angela?

Archie and I haven't yet been out because of the weather. I was hoping it might brighten up but the rain is persistent so we are about to coat up and go anyway. That is if I can manage to wake Archie up and persuade him to leave his sofa. He's really not bothered today.

My bin was out less than an hour after being emptied and yet when I go out to bring it in some &*%" had filled it up for me. Grrrrrr.

After a rainy but warm day yesterday we are back to sunshine again. We have had lovely weather for the last six weeks.

Last year July and the beginning of August were cold then late August and September were nice- a real autumn. The same seems to be happening again this year.

We now have three pheasants and one partridge looking for their supper and dinner now. Every few days another hanger on appears. They must tell their friends where to come for a feed. I hope they stay here away from the guns which are out at the moment.

Buzz has been very lucky. My friend's beardie swallowed a piece of vinyl toy which flattened against the stomach wall so could not be detected by xray. It was only found when she had a post mortem done to find out why he had died. I think labs are the worst for eating things they shouldn't.

It sounds as if things are going well for Angela. I hope she continues to improve.

Grr about your bun Yantan. Some many people are so selfish these days.