UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Tear And Share Loaf.

Yantan

Yes indeed Owl. That will be quite the celebration.

Archie and I had a quiet walk along the old railway line and only met a couple of fellas with their Patterdales starting the walk as we were finishing it.

I've had broth for my lunch. It's the weather for it.

I agree with the labs eating anything. Many, many years ago my step-mother had a golden lab who was suddenly taken ill. The vet was flummoxed after taking x-rays and giving a thorough examination as nothing obvious was causing his illness. He was sent home but took a turn for the worse and died! It turned out he had swallowed a marble, the old fashioned sort that had the colours in the glass rather than a plastic insert, which didn't show on x-rays. Or at least that was what the vet told her.

Fingers crossed for Angela. My daughter's friend in Greece is hanging on but only just, she can't hold a glass or eat and can barely speak. It's their 36th wedding anniversary today, so hard for her husband.

Yantan, is there anything in the bin to give you a clue as to whose rubbish it is?

Fingers crossed for Angela. My daughter's friend in Greece is hanging on but only just, she can't hold a glass or eat and can barely speak. It's their 36th wedding anniversary today, so hard for her husband.

Yantan, is there anything in the bin to give you a clue as to whose rubbish it is?

It was all bagged up and tied shut so I didn't want to open it. As we have no trouble filling our own bin up I took it out and put it against the wall between the 2 holiday homes at the back of us. They were buggers for using our bin before we managed to make room to bring it in to the narrow passage way from our back door to back gate.

The fact that the lady in Greece is still hanging on is good though. Hopefully with every passing day she will gain a little strength and not the opposite.

Labs are dreadful for eating things but beagles are worse. They will eat things a lab would not look at.

Looks as if I will not get to see Angela this week at all, as I think I am going down with the kind of minor bug I can throw off but which would be a danger to her.

Wispa and I had a lovely walk at a garden centre a few miles away which has the most wonderful grounds with arboretum and more tree varieties than I have seen anywhere. It is very quiet weekdays, hardly see anyone and all dogs on leads.

Edited by owl
  • Like 1

hopefully you won't need a review Jazz and can get your op really quickly

Oooooo Yantan...i am soooooo posessive over my bin Lol, anyone uses it and i go through the bag and return the stuff..proper narks me

Awww that is sad about the lady in Greece

Owl, sounds a lovely place to walk and i think wise to steer clear of the hospital if you have a bug, when i had my first lot of chemo and came out of hospital, my bother wanted to come up..my mum spoke to him and said if he had a bug then sorry he couldn't come due to my poor immunity, he got such a strop on him! wasn't bothered he could kill me, was just annoyed he couldn't come up

Archie and I managed to keep dry on our walk this morning. Just as well as the skies have gone dark and rain is forecast for this afternoon.

Your brother was being a knob Griff. Fancy wanting to come and see you despite having a bug when you were at a very vulnerable stage.

I am watching proceedings in The House Of Commons. It's better than any comedy.