UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Mays Manic Mutterings

Jazz

Very windy here, but no rain or thunder ...yet!

Well, the sleeve didn't last long. The top of my arm was really hurting and when I rolled the sleeve down a bit to have a look, it was bright red. I'm obviously allergic to the silicone. I managed to get a message to the nurses and they said take it off at once, the last thing you want is your skin breaking down and you'd develop cellulitis. I go again next Friday, so I'll have to wait and see if there is an alternative.

Had an upset message from my daughter, out in Greece again. They just heard the guy who was their best man is in intensive care having had a stroke! He didn't drink or smoke and kept very fit, same age as my daughter I think. Hope he'll be ok.

Unless lambie has got in field of sheep, fingers crossed.

At least your not suffering heat stroke with the sleeve on Suzeanna although not good that you have had a reaction IYKWIM?

Well the thunderstorm and torrential rain have not relieved us of the humidity. I hope tomorrow is cooler as forecasted.

Jazz when I used to do homechecking I used to email all the relevant bits the same day to the rescue.

when I did homechecks, id email as soon as I got home. she must have it back now as hes ringing me tomorrow

ive been offered an electric wheelchair, but its in Southampton. hoping a friend can bring it up for me

Suzanna, I hope the best man recovers 2TIA's and that is the only time in my life I have been scared...with the sleeve hope they can sort you out, I was allergic to my knee support

Jazz, hope you can get the chair

Accidentally messaged someone...my bro a very rooooid message on WhatsApp....apologised profusely lol

Owl...i soooooo hope Lamby will be found

when I had a mini stroke, I went blind, in a shop. so scared. hope hes ok xxxxx

ive been wondering for months how the tea towel moves itself on the door. its merlin jumping at it when im doing their food lol

see the time? ^^^^^ mmmmmm

been up over an hour with terrified jerry, who got under the bed, in the gap between the drawers, and was sick, lots. so have cleaned up, music up loud, drowning out the storm, eating custard creams. id rather be asleep