UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jawing Jollily

Jazz

Cheers....I am very very drunk and very upset....only myself to blame, god bless Griff's dad for supplying beer and r mates for telling her how wonderful she is!! I love all of you ...all be it through a Carling haze

Moaning :tired:

Not really read back so please take a :GroupHug: if you need one.

I was watching the attempted military coup in Turkey last night. In one way I admire them because they want to bring back the ideologies of Attaturk and secularism. If you Google what Attaturk did he was a remarkable man. In another way Erdogan, however disliked he is, was elected by democracy and they've had enough coups in Turkey in recent history.

Hope you are feeling ok today Griff :GroupHug:

Definitely an expensive transport run Owl :laugh: The last transport run I did though, mum and dad ended up adopting the dog :laugh: I'm not allowed to do them anymore :rolleyes:

Last few hours in Bali, got 3 hours and 45 minutes of mooching around before I leave for the airport. Just had a late lunch after an hour of reflexology, then will have another mooch, a coffee and then call my hosts to take me back to my accommodation. The hosts here have been outstanding - nothing is too much trouble for them :) Then starts the mammoth journey back home - 90 minutes to the airport, 9 hours to Dubai, 3 hours hanging around Dubai, before another 8 hours back to Manchester :)

Safe trip back Jayne

Suzeanna, how's the leg doing??

Merledogs, will have to take a look at those names

Guess who has text this morning.....full of apologies for not calling, made it plain I had been out myself...not sat home waiting for him to ring

I didn't even think of that Jazz...fancy having to watch the same ones again....especially if they are crap Lol

Thanks Jayne, playing it cool now, he asked me to let him know if i wanted him to call but i wasn't giving the impression of being all needy with yes please call me, he said he had been for a drink last night and i made it plain i had been out myself and not sat home waiting for his call and just said yeah he could call if he wanted to...up to you..... Lol

The films were crap when I went to the Dominican Republic in March. Usually the Dreamliner films are pretty decent with Thomson, but going out it was a foreign based Dreamliner, so it was all weird stuff. Coming home it was a uk based one, but the entertainment was the same. With Emirates, there's something like 1800 films and tv channels to watch. I might watch Finding Nemo when I first get on board. Not sure what else I might watch. On the way here I watched the new Jungle Book, Dad's army film, Up and the whole of friends season 10! The time flew by :)