UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Muppetry

merledogs

Afternoon.

Snow I'm glad sid has gone.

I hope poorly peeps are feeling better.

Hugs for Kota :GroupHug:

Timmy's blood results are back (only took them a week and two feckin days to get back to me despite several phone calls :mad:). His white cell count is still low so he has to have a bone marrow biopsy. Could be that, but if they rule it out, could be a tumour :(

Oh no Merledogs, that is absolutely disgusting! Our vets have the results in 20minutes and even when they send stuff away it is only 3days, I wonder do these people actually think about how worried the owners get?? Hope they can find out what is wrong with him...gentle squishes for Timmy

I hope Timmy's situation can be improved and sorted out soon Alex.

Thank feck our vets have full testing facilities of their own back ay HQ, 13 miles down the road. Results are usually overnight.

I am so impressed with the painters that I'm gonna ask 'em for a quote to do our house externally. Next door was in today, I know coz I could here her, but she never popped round to ask them if the wanted a cuppa so I made them one.

• Like 1

Gooster, what you were saying about schnauzers is right, the steward at the legion has a mini one...she has been a minx from day one! He was looking after her brother, he had an accident and had to go to A&E, the bar staff went and let both dog out for a wee, the little cow legged it and her brother followed, 3hours it took to find them and ftch them home she was caked in mud full of cockiness and her brother was a nervous wreck...it was like she was the naughty kid who got the quiet one to do bad things lol

Edited by griff

I forgot our 33rd wedding anniversary today :blush: Rob on the other hand remembered and got me a card which made me cry lol I'm gonna blame me 'ormones for that :whistle: had another comfy night in the chair miiiight try laying down later and see if I can sleep in my bed tonight, just don't want to squish anything sensitive and upset the good work so far.

• Like 2