UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Muppetry

merledogs

Well, I thought when the dog was returned from my friend's rescue, that would be an end to it. But no, the chief troublemaker has said the dog was returned filthy, matted, smelly and emaciated. I saw him 2 days earlier. He was clean, didn't pong, his coat has a scruffy look because he is a cockerpoo. And he has put on nearly a kilo in 3 weeks. Good thing there is a vet report. My friend's address is being openly circulated among these young women, some of whom are openly posting online that they will have her killed. Police are attending this afternoon, and I have put her in touch with victim support.

My friend is 8 months pregnant, being carefully monitored by hospital as she has high blood pressure. These women know that. They want her and baby to perish.

im sorry to hear its all happening. the women should be cautioned. if it was political or racist it would be dealt with quicker

got a blood test then going shopping today. many chickens as they are 'safe' pepsi max isn't ive found.

Owl, I know two wrongs don't make a right..but maybe if those womens' names were put out there, especially the chief perpetrator, they might get some of their own medicine and it might make them think. I find it worrying..I live near Chesterfield, for all I know some might be in my area! I know there are a couple of gay guys who live up the road from me, they were having trouble with anti gays, especially their next door neighbours, kept reporting them to the council for imaginary transgressions. They have put a sealed notice board up outside their gate, with the letter they had from the council, saying that all complaints have been found to be totally false. Maybe your friend could do something similar re the vet's report? Ask the vet to put it on their FB page, if they have one, and make it clear that lies have been told and still are. I really don't understand why the police aren't taking action against them.

Police are visiting her this afternoon. They say they can't act unless there is a physical assault or criminal damage. I think this is rubbish, there can e a charge of threatening behaviour. The rescue trustees will decide what to do and what to publish, probably the vet report.

I would imagine that there absolutely would be a case against them for threatening behaviour. The police, especially the PC's on the plod, are not legal experts and are often ignorant themselves of the law as I found out!