UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Muppetry

merledogs

i have had a radar key off amazon for about 28 months...so much cheaper than anywhere else, i had to get one for my mums friend, he goes fishing and the toilets are the radar key locks, he wanted to buy one off whoever is in charge of the canals and they told him £25! mum was sat with him and she asked if it was like hers, he said yes and she gave it to him to try..was the right one as well, i understand charging for the keys but to charge someone £25...at that price i would be weeing in the canal!!!

Just had some painkillers, hope they kick in soon, will get in the shower when mum comes home

It's sod's law isn't. I literally just got off the phone to the solicitors after making an appointment for tomorrow afternoon when 2 chaps from the painting dept of the building firm arrived to size the job up. They have promised to be here tomorrow and said they'd been pulled off another job because of my rant of annoyance this morning at nothing being done.

Fair play to you Yantan....it is one thing to leave the scaffold up in your own garden for your own work, but when the work isn't for you...well surely you get it done asap and get it down. When we have work done we always knoc on the relevant door, apologise and ask would it be o.k to go into their garden, we always go round after with flowers/chocolates as an apology for the inconvenience and make sure any mess is cleared up...however, lately we have been telling workmen not to set foot on anyone elses property, if they an't do the job solely from our property we find someone who can...dreading the windows, rendering etc

No wonder you were in so much pain! Do you feel a lot lighter now?

Griff, I hope your back soon feels better, last thing you need at the moment.

Good news about the painters, Yantan. Let's hope they get on with it now, good weather for the next few days at least.

i am in agony, i am taking the anti inflammatories the dr gave me, they don't mi well with my other medication so i am only allowed to use them for a couple of days but i don't care.....i am such an eejit

have you oramorph? hope your ok soon xxx

im stupidly excited that im going shopping *out there!*

had a nice time at the club last night, they all welcomed me and asked if im ok now. the boss even brought me a piece of birthday cake so I didn't have to queue up awwww