UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Aprils Any Antics

Jazz

Good news about Timmy :)

Had the day from hell at work today. Decided to drive into work as the kids are off school. Big mistake, the motorway was awful. Got to work 5 mins late (which I hate), then all my patients were really difficult and rude and just really hard work. Went to the gym on the way home, so that made things better - had a bit of a crappy weightlifting session last night, so I went to make amends and try and correct my mistakes from yesterday. My PT was there, it was nice to see him beating someone else for a change :laugh: He told me to get ready for Thursday - I love my sessions with him :)

Good luck Snow, I hope you get a bed & the op goes ahead as planned. Only better days ahead after that!

Great news on Timmy :)

Same here with spring seemingly starting and then reverting to winter. It's rained at some point every day of the Easter hols and according to forecast its set to do so all next week too. It's none too warm either.

Owl good call on the heating system.

Not a great start couldn't get through to the ward at first and then when I did I was told they don't have a bed for me at the moment it will depend on discharges after rounds they've taken my number and told me to stay put until they ring me later ....

Strike doesn't affect me Alicia as I'm in Wales and our Dr's aren't involved as the NHS is devolved here. Still waiting for news I was due on the ward for 10am so thats not gonna happen now and I have no idea what the latest time is that they could admit me and it all still go ahead.