UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Aprils Any Antics

Jazz

I have jammed my back door by sticking a pencil between the pains (sliding door) to rescue a bee. Have a friends husband coming to see if he can fix it, but stupidly spoke to my mum first who is now also coming. I am not in the mood for listening to her waffle on about dogs, my sister and her kids. Just want a quiet night!

Hope Alex and pets are ok. Worrying times xx

Jayne, are there any dog sitters locally that will take the dog into their home?

Glad you are in your new home Owl.

Sorry the moan

Xx

Sorry to worry you all :flowers: Timmy was absolutely fine so my worrying was for nothing. Am going to take him back to the vet next week to have his scan repeated so will speak to our vet then. Kinky is okay - back to being her cheeky self so am making the most of having her here.

• Like 4

Pleased the door got fixed Murtle....did the bee make it? and has your mum done your head in Lol

Yes I dropped the pencil when I rescued the bee! Didn't imagine it would be impossible to retrieve.

And yup bless her, she did my head in! I do love her lots, but she is bloody hard work.

Ooo the sun is out today!!

Glad you and yours are OK, Merle.

A lot of queen bumbles about now, looking for suitable nooks and crannies to start a colony. Was it one of those, Murtle?

I did a good shopping trip to Worksop yesterday to pick up new curtains greatly reduced at a shop which is closing down. Those already in the house are brand new but not much thicker than voile. First time I have ever bought curtains from a shop as opposed to charity shop or jumble sale. If I am turning into a posh lady you will need to stop me quick!

• Like 2