UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Aprils Any Antics

Jazz

Nice one Owl!

If I can't buy it on the internet and get it delivered I don't buy it because I no longer go to the shops. I'm not missing anything here in town as they are just about all outdoor gear shops.

Does anyone live in a place where they still have butchers, fishmongers and greengrocers on the high st?

We've got greengrocers and a butcher about fifteen minutes walk away, no permanent fishmonger but a van comes every Tuesday.

Glad all is well with Timmy Alex, we were all fearing the worst!

I splashed out on curtains 20 odd years ago when we moved up to Chesterfield..had them made specially as we had big windows which weren't the usual sizes. I'm still using them now, even though they are really too big for where they are.

Put my meter readings in for my gas and electric today, and EON tell you straight away what you owe...£200 in debit, despite paying £90 a month on direct debits. Eeek!

We have a butchers 5 minutes walk away, then we have a butchers and green grocers about a 30min walk...5minute drive, in town we have an indoor market and that is brilliant....fishmongers,butchers, tonnes of veg stalls

Ooooo heck Suzeanna...can you get a better deal? If they tell you you can't switch whilst owing, that is a lie...martin lewis says so lol

We have three butchers ti choose from and two fresh fish shops.

We buy fish that was landed at the local harbour that morning.

A vegetarian shop opened recently which sells organic veg.

I buy my fruit and veg from Lidl. It is much fresher and cheaper and lasts longer than the alternatives which is Co-op and Tesco.

Nice! 2018 will soon be here as well I bet! I didn't even know you could book as far ahead as 2018 :unsure:

Blue seems to be back to normal - I put him in the small turnout area at the farm tonight and he quite happily trotted around and wasn't lame at all. Am hoping that another couple of weeks of turning him out and I might be able to ride him again - just in walk to start with for a few minutes, before building up to faster work :)

• Like 1

That is great news about Blue!!! Hope he is 100% soon

Yep, cruise all booked, just flights to sort and places to stay in america, my brother will go through that with them, they know where they are going and all the internal flights only come to £500. My dad is an are about flying so they will most likely fly to Iceland first and on from there, he doesn't really want to go but it is booked now lol

Have a lovely day with Evie Marion. It is interesting how peoples shops have changed, our high street is actually in town (it is called high street Lol) and it is full of Banks!! my dad was a telephone engineer so spent ages in the manholes and he said you could see all the vaults and stuff underground

Lol...going well then Merledogs??

My mums workmates lad played for England under 18 rugby union yesterday...got 4 conversions....his dad used to play for somoa and nz and his mum played for england ladies

Dad has now been informed he needs jabs...apparently he isn't going!!! I have told him to take a big dose of man up and get on with it....he gets jabs for a nice holiday, the only needles I get are for treatment... Do you reckon he would switch? Lol