UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jawtastic Jottings

Yantan

Everything crossed for clear xray!

Snow i use a mobility scooter at times, originally i had dads spare and kept that and his actual main used scooter running when weather was too cold for him to take out himself... but i have to admit i often use it to pop to shops, or if ive not been out for a few days and am anxious i take scooter for a run... that way i dont have to be close to people (my agoraphobic issues are partly down to fear of being near people).. its given me lots of freedom id not usually have had... plus when my m.e is bad it helps save my energy... the 2 we have arent collapsable but my neighbour has 1 she can pop in the car, all i will say is avoid the flimsy feeling ones and be careful going round corners as they arent as sturdy as the *normal* ones

Hi louise

I have had enough now...proper annoyed with this year already, we have just had word that my other great aunt is now on end of life care...my granddads sister, it will be a release for her as she has dementia but i will have lost 3 relatives in around a month!! and they are ones that i like as well Lol, my poor poor mum...i really feel for her, trouble at work, losing her family and then getting grief from family abroad and her brother has now crawled out of the woodwork..mum is the one who kept in touch with her aunt and uncle, made time to call at least once a week and if they were heading to the lakes they would divert and go see them and over the past couple of years she has been making special trips up to see them. Mum would leave home at 7am, get back at gone 8pm just to be able to spend a coupe of hours brightening up the day of her aunt and uncle..... now her eldest brother has crawled out of the woodwork and he will do the same as what he did with her cousins funeral...turn up despite the fact he hadnt seen/spoke to them for years, this means my mum will now not be able to go to her aunties wake as it will cause a scene...if he tries to talk to her she will tell him to bog off and he will kick off. Sorry for the moan folks...just need to get it of my chest Lol

Of course she must go! You and your dad will be there, won't you? I can't see you not sticking up for her if her brother starts on one. All she has to do is keep a dignified silence, but if he does start, say how wonderful it is that he's managed to attend to pay his respects, seeing as he never managed to visit her during her last few years.

Fair enough, Suzeanna.

Griff, you have my sympathies. We went through a similar palaver a year ago when we lost our 2 eldest family members within 5 weeks. Folk crawling out of the woodwork, lots of nastiness, long standing resentments simmering to the surface. Thank goodness it is pretty well sorted now. I don't know how I got through it without decking someone.

Thanks, all...sorry for whinging

at least i got up today to no rain!!! maybe the field will dry out a little before we head out for our walk

See they have found the bodies of that eastenders actress and her kids...in her own garden 20 days after they went missing

just had an email to check kota's chip details, hers were fine, thought i would look at deags certificate....she was chipped by the practice manager who is a rvn...she was down as a male, wrong email address...just had to pay £6 to sort it out

:GroupHug: Griff.

Good news about the house Owl :)

Fingers crossed for you Suzeanna :GroupHug:

I ordered some sports bras from Victoria's Secret online. They have been sent from America and they send me tracking emails. They left JFK last night and have apparently arrived in their destination country. They are in Paris :laugh:

wow...do you need to go collect Gooster Lol...you could pick them up if they will pay your expenses Lol

i haven't looked at victorias secrets...might have a little look later, i just tend to have m&s as i know they fit 99% of the time, my mum bought me some bras from la senza, she got me a lovely set for when i have to get my kit off at the hospital....doesn't fit, she will have bought it ages ago too so no refund, haven't said anything...will fib and say it is great Lol

I love Victoria's Secret. It fits really well, washes nicely and they have lots of pretty colours/designs as well as amazing sports bras (am only a 32c, but still won't work out without one on now). It is expensive though, but with the sale on at the moment, it was really cheap (£13 for a sports bra compared to £49.50 ish that you pay usually, so even with the import duty and stuff, it's cheaper than buying it from the stores!).

I always feel like I have it together when I have matching bra and pants on :laugh: