UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jawtastic Jottings

Yantan

Oooooo me love the title!!!!

noisy kid has just left next door...might be able to get some sleep soon. Had a nice time watching Bryan Adams then hootenany, then bad girls and now on best of Glastonbury...half a mind to get up early and put the vac on to wake up next door lol

Moaning :tired: We had an early night last night - think I was sparko before 10 o'clock. Until the fireworks that is :rolleyes: I was so proud of Timmy - he used to crawl all over me when fireworks started because he was so terrified. Last night (and the fireworks were loud and carried on for ages) he just turned round so he was away from the window and that was it :wub:

Sorry to hear about Tess griff :GroupHug: 68 years is some going though!

Edited by merledogs

Morning.

Griff - do it. Switch the hoover on!

Fireworks weren't too bad here and seemed to be just odd ones going off now & then rather than continous vollies. Heard our first around 11.45 and the last about an hour later. Archie was upset but not too badly because of the diazapam. He's his usual bright, chirpy little self this morning. I'm gonna get up shortly and take him round the wood before the new year tourists make it seem like Oxford St. & the gun people are out making a racket shooting wildlife :(

Have a lovely new years day day everyone.

Lol, need to drag myself out of my nice warm bed Yantan but as soon as my dads up the hoover goes on!!;;

i am so pleased for you all that the dogs did o.k, i had words with my brother over it last night...apparently he would never put an animal over a human, did tell him if he had an animal so scared he would change his mind but nope, he said never...told him i would pick an animal over a human 95% of the time lol

Happy new year to you all, wishing you all health, happiness and wealth in 2016

right now to get out of my nice warm bed!!

fireworks went on till 3am. these wernt too bad

within minutes of waking up, jerry had stuck her claw in my arm and merlin pooed on my foot. not the best way to start the year

and id like to publically say, I don't want to move this year, no really, I don't, but watch this space lol

Had a luffley frosty DRY walk this morning and only met fellow dog walkers all of whom were very nice :) Met a couple of gorgeous miniature schnauzers with full tails that looked adorable with a little twist to them that wagged non-stop.

I made a roast beef dinner last night so going to have the rest of it warmed up for lunch. Yay no cooking!

Happy New year everybody

We were at the Hogmanay party at our local community hall until 1.15 am.

When we came home the aurora was lighting up the sky.

We walked the dogs along to the hall this morning and met some of the organisers clearing up. Apparently, they continued with a sing song until 3.30am.

I bet there are some sore heads today.

Otherwise it is very quiet.

Cold and frosty today.

Just munched veg curry for my dinner...lovely start to new year!!

Hahaha, i bet there were sore heads blackmagic

good for you Yantan not cooking

jazz stay put!

staying in today, deags has a sore under her arm from here coat seam....it is because it gets soooooo full of mud, will be going shopping for new ones....again

Happy New Year, everyone. My cough is improving, but now OH has it...he says he feels about 100,but so far his chest is ok. He's asthmatic, so I worry when he gets a cough.

Did I say, we got homechecked the other week, and the only thing was our fence on one side was too low? They've just got in touch and asked if we'd be willing to take a 14 week old whippety pup. Of course, I umm'd and ah'd for at least half a second before saying yes. Now I'm wondering how Rosie would cope with a lively pup!

• Like 1