UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jawtastic Jottings

Yantan

Suzeanna, she will most likely be dead grumpy at first...diez was...not sure how old Rosie is?? Just make sure that Rosie has somewhere she can go for some peace and some time outs for the pup too....i will warn you, you will wonder what the hell you have done lol...i did, if i can be of any help give me a shout

Lol...i swear i nearly topped myself with Kota but she is a very odd mix of dog and would never ever have another like her...even now she is full on mental but a manageable mental. Diez was 13 when we got kota, she only had a week with her and after 2 days she was fine with her. Not sure how you are going to go about the toilet training, with kota we did the pee pads...nightmare, took about 2 months to house break her, didn't do it with deags...didn't even do paper, crate trained her at night and was house trained in 3 weeks!! stock up on white vinegar (wilko do it for a £1 in a spray bottle) and baby wipes and kitchen roll Lol and practice your yelp for poopie teeth...can't supply tranquilisers but could send you a bottle of your favourite tipple Lol

Moaning :tired:

Sorry to hear about aunt Tess griff :GroupHug:

blackmagic that sounds like a perfick hogmanay :flowers:

One of our usual dog walkers was still plastered yesterday morning - apparently had stayed up drinking until just before he came out and he staggered round the field.

suzeanna you are so lucky! A whippety is my dream dog and a puppy at that :wub: We will need lots and lots and LOTS of photos :wub:

Edited by merledogs

Sorry for your loss Griff, but they will be together now.

After asking me on NYD if I'd be happy to take him, I haven't heard any more from them, so not sure if they were just checking out their options, or what. I shall wait and see what develops. I did dream that they suddenly turned up with him, but he was huge, not little, and the woman gave me this sachet of food and said he has two of these a day, they are £5 each but well worth it, and I was saying no no, I can't afford to feed him that!

Sorry for your loss, Griff. Those seed packets are a lovely idea.

Not been on here so much over the holidays. Doglost has been v busy, also been on the reserve a lot due to festive fly tipping. Freezer jammed upside down in ditch yesterday grr!

Good to see you, houndzrus, and Happy New Dog.

• Like 1