UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dingly Danglys

merledogs

Hope the curry is o.k Merledogs, i loooooove the place i get curry from, has to be a special treat though as it is too expensive for me Lol

Owl, oooo i wouldn't be able to help myself, i would in my calmest tone possible so as not upset wispa, smile sweetly and tell them to eff off Lol

Yantan...i prefer animals to people so when i see them being mistreated or neglected i kind of snap

just got a wax heater for doing my sugaring at home, i a not going back to be waxed after the last time...not sure if i told my tale of woe??? if not i will tell you all later, Laurel and Hardy you may want to look away Lol

Now Yantan, just you got steady with that great fortune you have amassed Lol

Merledogs, shame about the curry...our local chinese closed, it was at the top of the road and it was lovely, this new lot ewwwww, she said to my dad have you eaten here before? dad said yes and she asked his opinion on her food....he didn't want to offend so said it was o.k, she told him she had had people complaining how crap it was Lol i won't ever eat from there again and my dad just goes for singapore rice...he says that isn't too bad.

Mum and dad have gone ready for tomorrows funeral, if i hadn't had the dogs and cat i would have gone myself

The dog we tracked on Tuesday has been caught today, am very pleased. He has to go back to vet tomorrow to have a leg injury examined under sedation, but for now he is at home doped up with painkiller.

I would hate to deal with a real owl in a bad mood.

• Like 2