UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jesting Jollies

Jazz

Murtle, my daughter went to her doc to say they would be out of the country for six months and could she have six months scrip of the pill and they said no! NHS guidelines say only three months ata time and they wouldn't budge even when she said on that case she'd get them off the Internet.

i was only ever able to get a 3 month prescription at a time but i am pretty sure if i was going away the Dr would help me out.

Morning Merledogs

Gooster, glad you enjoyed your luxury flight.... my brother has some card thing where he gets upgraded and he collects points for it?? he can use the vip lounge at the airport and he gets given breakfast etc for free or dinner, he can also take someone in with him...all i know is it is related to american express i think... he wants to buy a car but will only buy from somewhere who takes Amex or paypal (his card is linked) so he can get a shed load of points

Drs for me today and then the nurse and then the vets with Deags, i reckon i'll be knackered by the time i get back

Ruby is signed up to that Griff and I'm on as a member of the household. I can't remember for the life of me what the damn thing is called though! I do know that the points run out after a year and you need 300 to get access to the VIP lounges. We both have 220 at the moment but neither of us bother collecting them in every day life, it's mainly down to what Ruby gets from her fairly frequent business and personal air travel. There's no doubt that there are some great perks to be had if you can be bothered with all the faff.

It's raining here - again, just for a change!

• Like 1

He gets free flights with what he has too.... i think it may be something to do with his mate who is a air steward, my mum keeps on a me to sign up to quidco... i just can't be bothered, i just let the money go onto her account...she does loads for me so a quid here or there is fair Lol

i am bricking it, just about to set off to the drs and i am seeing the nurse for a smear test aswell, the last nurse who did my smear left me screaming in pain and kept telling me to shush!! i am seeing my nice nurse though not the butcher one Lol i hope i survive as if it hurts again i won't be having another ever!!!

I don't mind smears. now they know my womb tilts backwards its easier

merlin and mouse have their jabs today, ill chat to him about his allergies. where he went bald, its come back white. looks funny on a yorkie lol

how big are the pills? he finds them instantly, the meat flavoured wormer took 4 meals to be eaten

if your talking about the 'pill' I get a years at a time. shes only allowed to give me 6 months at a time, so gives me 2 prescritpions

Griff that experience with the nurse sounds like an assault. The reason I say that was that when I had my last smear it was very painful (due to menopause.) I told our lovely practice nurse that no matter how I ooh'd and ouch'ed that she should just go for it. She replied that that would constitute an assault and she could face a malpractice suite and in any case there was no way she would just press on when a patient was clearly very uncomfortable.

I hope today's smear goes without a hitch :flowers:

Jazz, the tablets are really quite small, Deags just has hers popped down her throat, it is how i have always done the dogs tablets.

Yantan, i had cold sweats, walked in, sat down and saw the butcher nurse, i was going to see my dr and then see who i was with and if her cancel but lovely Karen came and called me, i explained the problem and she was great, asked how long since my last one and went mad when i said about 10 years..... she was fantastic, hardly any pain at all...good job as she forgot to do the swab for infections Lol

Have to go back to see the Dr, i said i was bleeding between my periods and said a smear wasn't any good for that and it needed looking at so i have had to book a double appointment...crikey!!

I get a year's supply of the pill too :)

Just got back to Manchester :( It's raining in true Manchester fashion. Once I have got home and settled, I shall do a post about my time with Sam and Mark and add some pictures. I didn't take many as I was busy shaving testicles, but I have a few pics :)