UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jesting Jollies

Jazz

the dog walkers turned up when he was here so dogs shooting through the living room barking. they took 3. honey then wanted to go on the sofa the man was on, he was terrified. I got her down, she got back up. eventually, she left him alone.

the paperwork is done, that's the main thing

lol Gooster, i remember that feeling very very well, getting out of bed first thing was always the hardest.

Great news about the appointment, hopefully they will get to the bottom of it soon

Jazz, pleased the paperwork has been done

Been to the drs and got some dates for my previous scans.... i will have to mooch through my medical records to get the others

Our doorbell died some while ago, so I just got a new one from Amazon. It has a choice of the usual doorbell sound or 38 other melodies! After trawling through them, we now have a doorbell which plays Orpheus in the Underworld..also known as The Can Can! Good thing Rosie is deaf now or she'd go mad every time she heard it.

Just here to moan, sorry.

Our water tank is pouring water out. So we have an emergency plumber on the way. Unfortunately our stop cook doesn't work properly and we can't get it fixed as the one in the communal area is broken.

Take me so long to post this but they have cancelled and are coming tomorrow...

I need to move...

Edited by murtle

I feel for you xx

because stop cocks are hardly touched, we found mine was broken

ive put my left over food in their bowls. the gravy is hot, so honey is at the door telling me to get in the kitchen quick lol

Oh no Murtle, we had to replace ours when the kitchen was done as it had siezed and we had to put pliers on it and the handle bit broke off and it got all chewed up with the pliers, we had the water company out as we had turned it off on the outside stop c*** and thought it was something to do with that...chucked the lads £40 and they came in (on the side) and replaced the stop c*** and a load of piping for us... we were happy and they had £20 a piece to go for a drink

Jazz, my piriton arrived today too, was quite pleased with the service

Suzeann, we don't have a doorbell...if a fly farts i know about it Lol

Edited by griff

Loved the house I saw today. It is a bit on the small side but has a garage and a big garden with greenhouse. And a gate at the end of the garden which leads into Dyscarr Wood, a reserve run by the Notts Wildlife Trust which has many unusual species. And that leads into a huge country park with lake.

It is in Langold, which is an easy run to the Idle Valley reserve where I volunteer.

Everything crossed for getting this one. It's even better than the other one I liked. Waiting to see what the nice couple who viewed ours will offer. They have gone away to do their sums.

• Like 2

OMG, lol that poor dog, at least his face hasn't been shown so none of his pals will recognize him in such a position Lol

i never knew that dogs knackers got shaved before castration....laney came back hairy

Owl, i really hope you get a decent offer on your house and you can get the house you want

i am lying in bed freezing, feels like the window is open but it isn't...odd

Well all the dogs got shaved in Sri Lanka - it's to make the operation field as sterile as possible. If there's no hair, you can clean it much better than if there is a load of hair there. Some of the boys were a bit of a challenge as they were quite, erm, wrinkly :laugh: