UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jesting Jollies

Jazz

Moaning :tired:

Loobs I've learned to embrace not sleeping and now I quite like being up this early and having that time to myself before the world starts turning again. What time do you go to bed (ie how many hours do you get)?

Nice photo Jayne :laugh:

Owl that house sounds lovely :flowers:

Thanks guys. Fortunately we had our agm last night for the flats and I raised our external stopcock not working and they are sending a plumber to sort that out. We have asked since our flat was redone and the mgmt company has always argued...if the external one works them the internal one isn't so much of a problem.

I wish we had workmen like you griff, but we have really jobsworths...

Fingers crossed for the house Owl, sounds perfect xx

Not sure how you'd fair in a pub quiz Sam but I love your knowledge 🐾

Sorry you aren't sleeping Loobie. As I keep waking at 3am I feel your pain x

It silly cause I tend to sleep for about an hour then wake I'm then awake for about an hour. This goes on all might. Annoyingly there are reasons as am in pain due to my stupid shoulder and the horrendous night sweats don't help !

Owl that house sounds fab - hope if all works out :)

Loobie you sound like my twin! Think about asking your doctor for something short term to help you get back into a decent sleep pattern/give you a few nights of decent sleep. I tried all sorts of herbal/natural stuff but they didn't work. In the end I was so exhausted my doc picked up on it when I was there for something else and she prescribed me something too help. It turned out that all the herbal stuff I had taken had increased my liver enzymes and I was at the point of being hospitalized!

Great picture Jayne! That's got to be a talking point when ever someone asks to see your holiday photos :ohno02: :laughingsmiley:

I have a plumber here. he was here within an hour of me calling the housing association

the 'red thing' in the airing cupboard has been making the noise like the hot waters on since Monday. but its not. just found the floor and walls wet, I have a leak.

everything is breaking and leaking since I moved in.

Richard Obrien is going to be in rocky horror in London! *scream*

just got to find someone to take me

Ill go on my own, but that's not a safe idea lol

Loobie, hope you get a betters night soon, have you tried a triangle pillow? might help you be a bit more supported

Yantan, just goes to show you have to be so very very careful, i am so bad with this pain in my stomach that i have started on aloe vera juice incase it is IBS (we don't think it is) and i am worried in case it interacts with anything i am on...as long as i don't turn green or anything i should be fine Lol

Jazz, hope your scan goes o.k

Murtle, i really really hope the plumber arrives and gets things sorted out quickly

The chemist has just given me £65 for my mum...she had to pay for my catheters and he said he would get me a refund (he was on holiday.... the owner of the shop screwed up) true to his word he has sorted it out and got my mums money back

Thanks Griff, he has been. He was great and it is all fixed now. We think this was caused by the muppets who fixed the bathroom so likely to have been going on for a while...mainly cause he left his spanner in the sealed hot water tank area that they shouldn't have been in!!

Never ever go near EG Carter...utter idiots.

Still want to move though!!

Glad your mum got her money back Griff, good on him for being true to his word xx