UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Japes

Jazz

Murtle, i find MRI's no bother, they give you headphones with music playing anyway....not sure if they will give you a choice of what you listen too though, mine was pop music and i had to concentrate on not doing my lying down dancing Lol Good luck, hope it finds what is troubling you

Merledogs, that isn't good... i would do my nut with no internet

Still coughing like a mad thing...bit of blood again this morning, i saw my dr yesterday and she wants to see me again next week after i have seen one of my consultants on friday.. this is the one who is in charge of my case so hopefully he will sort me out, i think she is emailing him to get him to sort out some CT's and xrays for me, i am very very short of breath again but i am sure between them they will sort me out

My aunty had that done Jazz, she said she was terrified before going in but she was fine once she was having it done, she also had one of those angiogram things.

Just ordered another collar for kota, got them beautiful handmade staffy collars, arrived last week and i went for 1 1/2 inch thick, she obviously finds it uncomfortable so have just had to order another one..... could only get an inch thick this time as i had the last of their red leather last week Lol, they had a thin bit left so she will hopefully be able to get a lovely collar out of it, don't walk them on collars anyway, they are only for ID

I manage CT scans fine as it is more open ended. For the MRI and since I am claustrophobic, I had to lie there with my eyes shut tight and pretend I was walking the dogs at the beach. I didn't get any headphones and the noise was like being stuck in a traffic jam with road works going on nearby. If you are not claustrophobic you should be fine. Good luck and I hope they find out what is wrong, or hopefully that there is nothing wrong.

Good luck griff :GroupHug:

I've taken some pics of the dogs enjoying the new sunshine on their new memory foam bed :wub:

Taffy (13) went first...
1-P1020785_zpsz76zr9zj.jpg
Timmy (11) went next ...
1-P1020796_zpsfjh8d9dy.jpg
Beau (12) decided to join Timmy...
1-P1020807_zpsdqjzseqj.jpg
Then Taffy decided he wanted to get on as well, but there wasn't room ...
1-P1020819_zpsncr0vsdl.jpg
Beau posing by a Rhodo...
1-P1020772_zpsaszkppz4.jpg
Edited by merledogs
  • Like 1

how odd Brackenmc, on all my MRI's i have headphones and a bulb thing to press in case i need them to stop...you would think they would do it across the board really

Jazz, it is probably as it for your heart, i know with angiograms they will go in under your armpit, wrist or groin, it depends on who is doing the procedure

going for scans annoy me as i have to take all my jewellery out, thanks to Suzeannas suggestion in my newest piercings i have plastic jewellery, i don't have to take it out then Lol

just had the ogs out for their walk, was lovely..mooched round in my vest and with trainers instead of walking boots...brilliant

Fab photos of your gorgeous pups Alex :wub: :wub: :wub: You don't share photos of them enough!

Well summer has arrived at last. It's in the low 70's according to my thermometer which is in the shade so I reckon it will be a couple of degrees more in the garden were the sun is shining right down on it. I've moved Archie's garden bed into the cooler porch behind the fly screen so he'll be a bit shaded. The silly boy will just lie and lie in the sun and make himself too hot. I'd really prefer for him to come in and lie on his sofa but he's always adored being out in the garden when the sun is shining so I haven't the heart to bring him in.

Hottest day of the year so far and I've made a chicken curry for tea :rolleyes:

• Like 2

MRI went well, thanks, hopefully the images will be sufficient...it was all good and I am so tired I nearly fell asleep, before they rudely brought me out of the tunnel!

Can you return summer please, it was lovely until today when it has gone cold, windy and grey 😢

xxxx

• Like 3

Hope they have an answer for you Murtle, and it's something that can be sorted. Still summer here, but quite windy with it. We're off to Rhodes in a couple of weeks, certainly going to be sunny there!

Griff, glad my jewellery idea worked...I do hope you soon feel better, it must be a worry.

Lovely pics of your dogs Alex, and the rhodo..I love that colour.

I think my latest bit of patching in the cat compound has done the trick, Madam has stayed put the past two days..but reaching up over my head to fasten things, I've strained the muscles running from my shoulder to my neck, it's ruddy agony. My own fault for being too lazy to use a ladder.

• Like 1

Thanks guys, I do think my babies are gorj, but then I'm biased :wub:

suzeanna - what are you like? :rolleyes: Take it easy please.

murtle - How rood of them to wake you up :mad: :laugh: I think we've got your sun. Forecast to be lovely tomorrow and then going rainy over the weekend.

Chose the right week to have off work, that's for sure although I'm going to have to water everything again tomorrow because it's all starting to wilt, even though I drenched everything a few days ago.