UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Februarys Fine Findings

Jazz

Bleugh a day in the office. Thinking my days on this contract are numbered when the bad outweighs the good! Have to continue the hatching of my escape plan 😄

Ooo a teas maid! I have a tea husband, he is always so desperate for a coffee he makes me tea as well!

• Like 1

Maybe you need a TeasmadeMarion. Remember those?

Yes I do! I used to have one. In fact it might still be in the attic.

I'm still in bed but about to get up. When Ruby got up for work the heating still hadn't come on even though it should have. She dashed down to switch it on only to find the control panel had died. Thankfully it was only due to battery failure. She replaced them and we were good to go again. Tis lovely and warm now.

Murtle I hope you find a solution to your work woes.

Edited by Yantan
  • Like 1

I know! I think because I spent 3 days diving, it has gone even quicker than normal! It's only 6 weeks till I am away again though for my birthday, so I can start planning my diving and buy a few bits of dive gear to take with me. Plus I need to start planning my trip to see Sam and Mark. Lots to do :)

Hope you have a better day at work tomorrow Alex :flowers:

Hope you recover from the allergy soon jazz :GroupHug:

Hope your dad is back by now griff :)

I had a spa experience tonight. I have had massages and spa things before. Today was rather different. I started off with 10 mins in the sauna to open my pores. Then it was my exfoliation treatment. She started off by rubbing this gravel type stuff on my feet and legs, then my back and hands/arms. Then she pulled my bikini pants down and started rubbing my bum cheeks :unsure: :laugh: I then had to turn over and she rubbed it on my front, shoved some down the front of my bikini pants and started rubbing the exfoliant on my boobs :laugh: She then wrapped me up like a mummy, put a face mask on and then left me for another 10 mins. After a quick shower and a session in the jacuzzi, it was time for my massage. It was a full body massage, she massaged everything. Boobs included. And she stuck her finger in my ear :biglaugh: She then gave me a kiss on the cheek to let me know the massage was finished. It was certainly an experience.

Bloody hell I think I would have passed out with shock !

Jazz, not just you, i have been waiting since the start of december for an op on my bladder as i can't pee very well (sorry you don't all need to know that Lol) i was told january i would be in and getting it done, heard nothing so rang up, if i am lucky it may be march! ring your consultants secretary weekly and ask to be added to any cancellation list available..provided you can get help with the dogs

Gooster.. that is just plain weird!!! i would not be comfortable with that at all Lol

I hope Charlie has hung on for you but don't feel guilty if he hasn't

Dad made it home o.k, i turned the voice off on his sat nav as it did his head in, then i had to show him where to find the cd multi changer, then how to work the cd player, there is a games system and dvd player in the back so will need to have a play with that