UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Februarys Fine Findings

Jazz

I have a online stalker / hater ( for Dogstar ) I understand this means in the world of rescue I have arrived , I have no idea where she finds the time but it appears she reads every single word I type on Facebook and on my website blog

:wave4:so just in case she has followed me here ( I seriously doubt it ) :wave4:

lol Sam, wow you are important now then..... your very own stalker...how lucky are you?

Gooster, so very glad charlie hung on for you...bet walter and Jessie missed you

Murtle, have a safe trip, hope you get some sunshine over there

Owl, have you had your blood checked lately? anaemia can make you feel really really bad, tiredness, aching joints etc

Jazz, at least you can sleep then

i am having a flare up at the moment...not feeling great, my eye, head and face were killing me yesterday with a sore throat and today the roof of my mouth is covered in sores again so finding it hard to eat and drink, i am supposed to go and get a blood test when i get a sore throat but i have no forms and i really can't be bothered with trying to fight with the drs receptionists so i shall wait and if needs be head off to the emergency dr

Cheeze what is it with some people. Has the silly bint got nowt better do to than try harassing someone who is trying to do something good for poor animals :handjob I know the internet has brought about a good deal of positive interaction but it has it's dark side which isn't at all pleasant. Any nutter can make a nuisance of themselves. Sam you should try and find out her ISP - perhaps not that easy if she's not contacting you direct :worried_anim: - and start complaining to them. I would also report her to FB.

Good to hear Charlie is still here Jayne so you get to spend time with him.

The van has just been to pick up the packing I have done so far this week as it came through to stock the museum. I hadn't much too send back as I worked it out that I can a set amount each day and still be ready for a final pick-up on Monday next rather than go at it hell for leather. Had I known the van would be coming through though I would have aimed for a rather higher count today!

Griff sorry to hear you are having a flare-up mate. I hope you soon get some relief from it :GroupHug:

• Like 1

Hope you are feeling better soon Griff :GroupHug:

Walter and Jessie did miss me - as soon as I walked into the cattery, walter jumped off the windowsill and came to the bars meowing at me :wub: The cattery lady is in love with them.

Have had a slight issue with my car - collected her from meet and greet parking yesterday and her driver's side wiper wasn't working (as I discovered when I was on the motorway and went to wash my windscreen of salt). I rang audi and they couldn't fit me in. So I rang my dad's mechanic. He had a look and said the cap that goes on the end of the wiper had been taken off. Given the fact they were fine before I went away. They must have tampered with her whilst I was away. I have emailed the hotel and phoned the parking company to let them know I'm not happy. Aside from anything else, tampering with the driver's wiper is bloody dangerous :angry: am waiting for the complaints department to phone me back now.

im glad hes still with you xx

yes, they are insured, so get them to pay for the wiper

ive just walked twice as far yeaaa

if I can keep up that distance, I can take them to the field, there are benches when I get there

get sorted out, don't leave it if you have a bad throat xx

Im glad I put merlin in the bathroom, he pooed

Gooster, do you remember me saying about my dads z4 getting smashed up by the parking company? that was a nightmare to get sorted out...even when they agreed to pay up they were slow paying we had to chase constantly and they left a file open with my dads insurance which meant that he was being held responsible for an accident when he wasn't even in the bl**dy country, they will i am sure deny all knowledge of any damage, what my aunty does when they leave their car at the car park now is take a photo of the speedo showing the mileage, and a photo of the front of the car, sides and back, you really should be confident in leaving your car with them but i beg my dad not to take his anymore as i know it will come back damaged...even if it is just scratches

Well done Jazz...keep that up and we will enter you in a half marathon!!!

Yantan, i vote with the slow and steady approach to work

Sorry to hear your health isn't good at the moment Griff..have you tried a spoonful of pure honey for your mouth ulcers? I suffered terribly with them when I started taking chemo tablets, but (touch wood) haven't had any for a while. Your dogs look gorgeous, I'm sure you'd be bored if you had quiet obedient dogs who never put a paw wrong!

Sam, it seems to be an occupational hazard if you are involved with animals..there's a lady who posts on my Facebook who takes in an rehomes cats, and she was really upset the other day because someone kept badmouthing her and saying things that weren't true. She's soldiering on though and said a mean spirited spiteful person like that isn't going to stop her doing what she does..same goes for you.