UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Februarys Fine Findings

Jazz

Moaning :tired:

They said there wasn't any damage and I did a quick check but as the car was wet didn't notice anything. I'm not going to point it out, but they will undoubtedly check it. Just wondering if I could try and T-Cut would it remove surface scratches?

Make sure it is wet when you take it back

Brrrrrrrr! It's cold here but fine at least so that's something.

It was nice to come home from our walk and not be covered in mud :cheer:

Griff would the pups like one of those natural antler chew things? Archie got one in the Christmas box he won and he doesn't care for them. We've had one once before.

That's very Kind Yantan but they have 2 already....my old 2 never bothered with them but this pair loooove them. Do you remember Celeste who used to post on here? she got them for diesel and delaney

my dad has gone to pick up his new car.... he has been gone a very very long time, sad to see the old car go...didn't much like it but it was the car that took diesel and delaney on their last journey, he has bought himself a bmw 530i msport to cheer himself up...i am not keen as it is silver, when i need to cheer myself up i can just about stretch to a chocolate bar Lol

I like it, but its ending up as Friday and Saturday night viewing

just had a piece of Christmas cake, not had any for years.

didn't know it had nuts in, so just had an allergic reaction. normally a bad stomach, but had the fuzzy tongue and throat. luckily my nurse friend was online and said to have an antihystimine, still scary! just claming down from it

Hope you have a better day at work tomorrow Alex :flowers:

Hope you recover from the allergy soon jazz :GroupHug:

Hope your dad is back by now griff :)

I had a spa experience tonight. I have had massages and spa things before. Today was rather different. I started off with 10 mins in the sauna to open my pores. Then it was my exfoliation treatment. She started off by rubbing this gravel type stuff on my feet and legs, then my back and hands/arms. Then she pulled my bikini pants down and started rubbing my bum cheeks :unsure: :laugh: I then had to turn over and she rubbed it on my front, shoved some down the front of my bikini pants and started rubbing the exfoliant on my boobs :laugh: She then wrapped me up like a mummy, put a face mask on and then left me for another 10 mins. After a quick shower and a session in the jacuzzi, it was time for my massage. It was a full body massage, she massaged everything. Boobs included. And she stuck her finger in my ear :biglaugh: She then gave me a kiss on the cheek to let me know the massage was finished. It was certainly an experience.