UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Februarys Fine Findings

Jazz

i haven't tried the honey suzeanna, it isn't mouth ulcers i have it is sores caused by the wegeners. Thanks, my girl are lovely but ikkle s*ds Lol

my theory with regards people on facebook and forums are it is easy to have a big gob behind a computer screen...come say it to my face and see what you get, those who bad mouth people trying to improve animals lives are just pathetic and in my opinion jealous...bet if you turned round and said give us help, tell us how to do things better they wouldn't say another thing or would conveniently be otherwise engaged

Griff your girls are bootiful :wub:

Remember the elderly couple (Jim and Mavis) a few houses down who used to keep Kinky in their house all the time? Found out this evening that Mavis died last week :( Jim has completely lost it and has been taken to a respite home (he has Alzheimers). She had an episode recently (with her heart) where she ended up in hospital and he completely crumbled, so I can only imagine what he's like now she's died :( Mavis's son Simon (not Jim's son) is around 50 but he's got the mental age of a child. He's gone into a home where apparently he is quite happy and has handled the news of Mavis's death quite well, though I'm not sure how much he's understood. He's been going to this place on and off for a couple of years to give Mavis some weekend respite so it's not completely strange to him. Kinky hasn't been going round there much recently - she's remembered she lives here so spends most of her time at home. So sad but she was a good age.

I am much better today so don't think I have anaemia or chronic fatigue syndrome. The reason I feel better is that I had a decent night's sleep for the first time in many weeks. I woke up once, had a cup of tea and promptly fell asleep again, unlike previous nights when I would wake in the early hours of morning and be unable to sleep and too tired to do anything else.

• Like 1

Well I have had a productive morning doing my paid work so I have given myself the afternoon off :)

Archie has had a lovely time out with Naomi and she had two new dogs joining them today and they and Archie hit it off. He came in had his tangly twist and then a butt scratch and some petting from me and is now on his sofa resting.

• Like 1

Glad you slept well owl

glad you got a lift tot he shops and back Jazz

Awww bless Archie, he really is a sociable little chap

done nothing today excet a bit of washing up and had a go on my vibrating plate...deagan likes to join me on that, hope she doesn't end up looking like arnie Lol