UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jolly Jawings

merledogs

yay i have snow!!!!!!! it isn't settling very well, kota is unimpressed and deags isn't all that bothered, if diez and laney were her i would be forced to spend my afternoon making snowballs and lobbing them at them whilst they played zoomies Lol

snow is forecast here tonight. no thanks!

*moaning again sorry*

car wouldn't start as I haven't driven it, so decided to take jerry out as I had my coat on.

put merlin in the bathroom so he didn't wee on the carpet. tried to put mouse in there but she panicked and pulled and twisted my wrist

I still took jerry out, and walked a bit further, which is the good bit

merlin didn't wee in the bathroom where it could be easily cleaned up ...

cars up for less that I paid for it, but just need it gone.

ive ordered a pink hi viz to encourage me to use the scooter

day 8 of the mass vaccination drive and we are now at 1631 dogs rabies vaccinated , I am bloody exhausted

I have just seen the Imitation Game with Benedict Cumberbatch giving a amazing performance as Alan Turing and its truly an amazing film even with the bit of artistic licence they used , its shocking just how within my parents lifetime that people were criminalised for their sexuality and imprisoned or forced to undergo chemical castration.

• Like 2

Doglost has repeatedly checked the info about markings with the police but we have not been able to find a single record of a police station putting this warning out.

We have a fair bit of snow. very heavy this morning, made brief trip to local shop and windscreen wipers had a job to keep up. Brighter and thawing this afternoon so we had a walk in Clumber Park (at Wispa's insistence) but it's all freezing over now.

awww Jazz, how big are the dogs? could you use a couple of small crates to pop them in with some of those incontinence pads or newspaper..just for whilst you take the other one for a walk,we got a small puppy one off ebay quite cheap and it was easy to put up and it was quite compact when folded up

Moaning :tired:

Yesterday was knackering. We had proper snow yesterday morning but the roads through Warrington didn't seem to have been gritted at all so it was horrendous getting to the hotel. Coming back last night was fine as it had all thawed. It's obviously snowed again overnight and stuck on the lawn but not on the driveway/patio which is just wet. I'm WFHing today but going out in Manchester tonight so am hoping the weather is going to be okay for that.

Again no snow here even though the weather app on my tablet assured me that it was due, was falling and there would be snow later. No! Wrong!

Naomi rang to tell me she was desperately behind and still in Cockermouth right around the time she was due to pick Archie up so now she is coming at 11.30ish. She had him up Latrigg again yesterday so he could play in the thick snow at the top of the fell :)

I was buying minced lamb to make spicy lamb burgers but just found there was waaaaay to much fat in it. I hope the one you got turns out a lot leaner Jazz.

The Archibald has left the building. Naomi is taking him up Walla Crag which is one of his favourite walks so his tail will be going at double speed.

I've been to the doctor about the possibility that I'm peri-menopausal. I've got to go to the nurse to get some blood tests done. She's given me some sleeping pills because I keep waking at stupid o'clock (3am this morning). I'm not going to be taking them because apparently they are addictive.

Going out in Manchester tonight for a late birthday do with some people from work. Not looking forward to it but I'm sure I'll enjoy myself once I'm out (if I manage to keep awake).

Chesterfield really was hammered by the snow yesterday, the whole town was gridlocked...it took my OH two and a half hours to drive home, a journey that should have taken 15 minutes! Lots of people had to give up and leave their cars and walk. It's thawing on the main roads on our estate, but the side roads are very slippery. I'm hoping to make it to the hospital this afternoon for my mammogram, assuming the council gritters have cleared the road. A hospital at the top of a hill, with a busy A&E department, and yesterday Hady Hill (you'll know it Owl) was closed because of the snow. How they expected ambulances to manage I don't know.