UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Noble Nattering

merledogs

2 gorgeous bungalows, both over 55, so cant have one. oo its frustrating

It is very frustrating, and I think that housing should be allocated on the basis of need not age, taking mobility etc into account. If I applied for council housing I would be offered sheltered accommodation which I do not need, while others who need it would have less chance.

Re Britain First, sadly some of the people I know are quite aware of what they stand for, but are so certain that unless we stamp out Islam and throw out all Muslims we will all end up under Sharia law wearing burkhas, that they can't think straight.

I've been to pick up a prescription and down to the tyre place, but they've had to order the tyres in, so I've go to go back this afternoon. There's a new Sainsburys local opened a couple of minutes away from my house, so went there for a nosey. It'll come in very handy.

Wish it was bedtime, I've changed the bed so can't wait to get into freshly ironed sheets :wub:

I've got four new tyres. The tread on the others was pretty bad compared to what I've got now. Still, £240 I could have done with not spending :rolleyes: Could've been worse, my colleague paid more than double that for his recently.

Evening all :)

Today has been mental - started off with a speedboat ride, then a very bumpy military truck ride to base camp, where we rode mules (I wasn't keen on that bit as I don't think they treat them very well), then went zip lining, abseiling and down water slides. I'm not usually a swearer. This changed whilst I was attempting to abseil down the rock :laugh: