UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mad Mumblings

merledogs

I'd just like to say thanks to the sod who has shared their germs with me. I have lots on and am snuffling and my brain has tuned to semi mush.

Yes please to cake please Yantan!

Hope you cuts and bruises are healing griff.

Nice car Jayne, are you part xe your landy?

xxx

They needed to paint and seal the crack in our bathroom, they have found asbestos, the ceiling now needs to come down. All this from a water leak. They have a month to complete the work and so far we have no bathroom, no flooring in our flat, no wallpaper on the walls and no skirting boards...we have always said we can't wait til the last weekend as I am on a course, but it's not looking hopeful unless they actually get some workmen in to do something!!

Evening.

I found a dead baby rat (think it was, looked too chunky to be a mouse) down the side of the cat bed upstairs yesterday. I assumed Lily must have brought it in because George doesn't go upstairs. Thankfully it wasn't punctured cos it could have been full of poison from the garage. Tonight when I came in George was belting up and down stairs. I saw him with something in his mouth so assumed it was another rat but when I caught up with him in the kitchen said brown thing was on the windowsill and was a little sparrow, which I managed to save and put outside. It was okay and flew away, but George is in the dog house. I do wish his owners would let him in occasionally because he's a permanent fixture in my kitchen. Every time I put him out, he just comes straight back in through the cat flap. Little shite.