UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mad Mumblings

merledogs

Snow, i am very glad Vicky and the bump are both o.k. Best of luck for this weekend, having had a dog with fear aggression i can completely understand how worrying it can be but you are right, if you are chilled hopefully the dogs will pick up on your vibes and be a bit more relaxed too, hopefully both dogs will realise neither is a threat and things will be alright

Jazz, sorry to hear the fleas are back.... hope the vet can sort you out with some stronger stuff

Merledogs, hope your headache goes away soon

Thankyou for the good wishes for Dexter, he is very very quiet and not interested in his food, i managed to get him to eat a few bits of cat food by hand feeding him and he has had a small amount of water, hopefully he will be alright... he was happily chewing on kotas ear this morning so thats a good sign Lol. I have to attempt opening the dogs caskets this weekend, diez's is fine as it is screws... laneys is nailed shut, hope i don't break the casket

Baddie & Bruno have astonished everyone except me lol I just knew it would be fine and indeed it is - Bruno has been completely at ease with Baddie right from the first moment, Baddie even peed on Bruno's head LOL In fact things have gone so well that within an hour of Bruno arriving they were off lead together in the garden and within 90 mins were laying down in the lounge less than a couple of feet apart. As the days gone on we've been out walkies where Bruno and Baddie have been sniffing scents side by side and Bruno even jumped into the boot of the car with Baddie to come home - though we got him out again as thats a bit too soon lol

gallery_76_194_2451968.jpg

• Like 1

Fantastic Snow... what a relief, i reckon Nog had a paw in that somewhere

Dex has eaten a bit today and been to the loo thankfully, not sure if it will continue. Been and got my mothers days gifts and walked the pup, saw someone who put a huge grin on my face

Lol Jazz, i looooooooooooooooooooooooove dr pepper but the sugar free one for me... i might have partaken of a couple of carlings tonight...shhh no one tell my consultant

Gooster, i saw my lovely Dean, been a few months since i have seen him to speak to , had a quick chat and he had to shoot off again and i was just waiting to leave town, i have missed seeing his smile

• Like 1

Great news snow :flowers:

It's a lovely spring day here - patio door's open but the dogs are knackered from their walk so are snoozing indoors.

I've been doing the front garden again. Planted an Acer, Deciduous Azalea and Peony, then dug over one of the borders with compost and sowed some seeds/planted some bulbs. If they take my garden is going to be very colourful this year (and that's without the hanging baskets/tubs I'm doing).

Hope you get to see Dean again soon Griff :flowers:

Beautiful day here - hope it's this nice next week when I get my new car so I can drive with the roof down :laugh: :biggrin: Have swapped my insurance out, but for some reason, my premium has gone from £55 a month up to £93 a month. Now when I did a quote on my insurer's website for exactly that car, mileage etc, it was £57 a month, so I'm a bit pissed off that it has gone up to £93. Have emailed my insurers for an explanation :angry: :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Lol,Jazz i woke up at bang on 2am for some bizarre reason so did my clocks then

Merledogs, could do with you to come and see to my garden

Snow, sounds like things were a roaring success with the boys, i bet it is a huge relief all round

Gooster, i hope you get an answer from your insurers, it is a pain when they do stuff like that... i probably won't see dean for ages again now

griff it takes all my energy up doing mine, and I still can't keep on top of it :rolleyes:

I've given about 50 plants their spring feed (slow release stuff so I don't have to do it again this year), potted up an Acer and a deciduous Azalea and given the lawn its first mow of the year. It's still very soggy but was getting a foot high in some places, so I had to do it. Plus the air can get to the bottom now so it'll dry out quicker. I sprinkled grass seed and granular lawn feed all over it to hopefully bush it up a bit before I let the dogs on it.

RMF : I never knew Violas had such a lovely fragrance :wub:

Well Bruno is on his way home - it has been a complete success, not only have we had Bruno and Baddie sharing Baddies bed last night, this morning Bruno and Baddie got on MY bed with Vicky and stayed there for about an hour! This afternoon Nick played rugby with Bruno in the garden so lots of high excitement games and Bruno running about including running UNDER Baddies belly when that was the shortest distance to the ball lol but Baddie hasn't got in the least bit over excited or made any attempt to chase Bruno etc. they seem to be firm friends already, no issues whatsoever. Really really pleased with the way they have both behaved this weekend and I am sure Nog had something to do with it, its nice to know Bruno has a new best mate to play with.

• Like 3