UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mad Mumblings

merledogs

Thanks Griff - the one I drove on Monday was 09 reg and had only done 46k, so you can get low mileage ones out there. There was just something about this place that just felt dodgy :unsure: I can't imagine you getting any kind of after sales service with it or warranty :unsure:

It was the family poker night last night - I came 2nd out of the 13 of us. My uncle won - he has never won a poker game before, despite being the most enthusiastic of us all. It was pretty good fun :)

well Gooster, if you got a bad feeling, walk away....better not to risk it! there are some very dodgy dealers out there and it is awful to say but i just think every is out to con you now... i trust no-one Lol

my neighbour is out painting his wall again...... shall we take bets on him spilling paint all over my path?

Just found my log book for my landy - I had turned my house upside down looking for it, and it was in a pile of stuff in my room at mum and dad's :rolleyes:

I was chatting to mum about the car situation before, and she said that it's not the car's fault that the garage made me feel a bit uneasy, and the car might be ok :unsure:

I haven't spent much time at mum and dad's recently, but am here today as it's my birthday and good grief it's suffocating :unsure: I haven't even been offered the chance to open any cards or anything yet as dad is stuck into his Sunday jobs routine. Woe betide anything like a birthday should get in the way of him putting the bins out or tidying up :angry:

Awwwww Jayne.......... Happy birthday. doesn't sound like you are having much fun today, hope things get a bit better and you have a fab day

just as a thought regarding the garage, get on google and if people have had bad experiences then you may well find out there, also you could have a look at companies house records, the lad we got our z4 off had been the director of companies and they kept getting dissolved so something a bit iffy there but we got a decent motor at a decent price

Edited by griff

*rant alert* I am feeling a bit like human Marmite. Hated, humiliated and insulted yesterday, liked and appreciated today, and in both cases by complete strangers. No wonder we spend all our time skulking in the more deserted parts of merrie Sherwood Forest, maybe not poaching the deer but certainly giving them meaningful looks. Outlaws bold are we, with a hey nonny no. Only the issue of being vegetarian stops me from going completely feral.

Goodness Merledogs, that is very early.... is this all because of your job and the stress you are under? i do sometimes wonder how people who treat others shoddily sleep at night and i would like to think that they don't get a good nights sleep.....wouldn't be fair if they did

just ran in to one of Kotas friends, can't wait to get the all clear off the vet and be able to let her off the lead when the field is empty except from her friends, not sure how much longer i will be able to keep hold of her lead... reckon i will end up with one arm like mr tickle Lol

Owl, sorry somebody has made you feel so unhappy, good job they are a stranger as they don't deserve to know you! like Jazz says we all think you are lovely. I now have a vision of you and wispa all done up like robin hood and his merry men sneaking from tree to tree Lol

Edited by griff

Blimey sanrossscot glad to hear you are ok, that must have been shocking.

Owl, I agree you are definitely like marmite, although I prefer Vegemite given the choice, marmite is lovely.

Happy birthday Jayne. Sorry to hear you dad is being normal!!

My dad has gone back home, which means I got a text to say he has arrived back. Didn't know he was coming over with his wife, but it explained the reason that the first week he was here he didn't call!!

Edited by murtle