UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Mutterings

merledogs

Oh I expect they will. The social worker is definitely ok, and with any luck the physio will have enough knowledge of human anatomy to identify both those body parts correctly LOL. I just felt upset when I posted earlier as I do my best to co-operate with the health professionals and it's discouraging when they seem to be at cross-purposes.

Morning

How is your work going Alex?

Sorry to hear of the challenges you are having Owl and the dreadful team Buddyboy.

I am a little bit tender today after doing a body pump class last night. Will be doing lots of stretching when I can today!

xxx

Morning.

I have caught up on some outstanding jobs this morning as I don't feel too bad. Or maybe I should say I DIDN'T feel too bad. I think I might have overdone it a tad. I can feel a migraine brewing and my poorly shoulder is starting to complain. Maybe I should jump on the cross trainer now and get my exercise over with before things get bad and I end up not doing it :worried_anim:

Murtle I hope you feel less tender as the day goes on.

I might have fallen a little bit in luff with Dogstar Sandy. I keep taking a peep at his photos :wub_anim: :wub_anim:

oohhh myyyy ggooddddddd

the stuff you dont notice because its been sat there for so long, I now have to notice!

there is loads of it! even in cupboards ive already emptied!

how the ***** do I take the 'bare essentials' from a 3 bedroomed house with sheds, storage, etc, to a tiny 1 bedroomed bungalow

Ive got enough jeans and dog coats, leads etc that I dont use to fill a shop! Ive given so much away, I really should do a boot sale and get some money to cover the move

and the woman who is coming here isnt an animal person,and keeps going on about the dog hairs, their asthma and she will have to scrub the house before she moves in

YOU HAVE SAID IT NOW! SMACK IN THE GOB IF YOU KEEP SAYING IT!!

im stressed, and we havent signed the exchange papers yet lol

Edited by Jazz

Jazz, don't worry about it... it will be her problem and not yours, let her sarky comments wash over you (not easy i know) and bite your tongue for as long as you need to... good luck for when you do move

Yantan, sorry to hear you are feeling cack

Murtle....hope your hurtiness goes away soon

Owl hope you get things sorted for your mum soon

Griff have you seen these Staffie puppies with the RSPCA?

http://www.rspca.org.uk/allaboutanimals/rehoming/petsearch?p_p_id=petSearch_WAR_ptlPetSearchPortlets&p_p_lifecycle=1&p_p_state=normal&p_p_mode=view&p_p_col_id=column-1&p_p_col_pos=3&p_p_col_count=6

Oh linky doesn't work. Anyway if you enter your location and puppies 0-3 months they have about 8 in the midlands.

Just trying this link to see if one of the puppies will come up:

http://www.rspca.org.uk/allaboutanimals/rehoming/petsearch/details/-/Pet/SEBASTIAN/ref/89433/rehome/

and another:

http://www.rspca.org.uk/allaboutanimals/rehoming/petsearch/details/-/Pet/FRAZER/ref/BSA2010444/rehome/

Edited by Yantan
  • Like 1

Archie is being collected shortly. I was asked if it was OK to take him out all day and when I said yes I was then asked "we won't be back until late, is that still OK?" A big walk is planned in the Arnside area so I have put him a bait up including his favourite tangly twists.

• Like 2

wow Yantan, your Archie is a very lucky boy! hope he has a wonderful time. Thanks for the links, will have a nosy in a bit

Jazz, hope the nicer bungalow lady arrives

does anyone know if you buy internal doors of B&Q if you go with your measurements can they cut the doors to size?

B&Q usually have a cutting area in-store Griff. I am not sure if they will cut doors though :worried_anim: Internal doors tend not to be solid so you have to take care that you don't cut too much of the frame. My brother works for a company that makes doors.

The Archibald has left the building.

• Like 1

thanks Yantan.... back to the drawing board then, i have an airing cupboard and it has very unusual sized doors (width wise) so would need cutting down an awful lot, i might have to get a workman in to do it.... oh joy! the dogs will be really chuffed with that Lol

thanks Yantan.... back to the drawing board then, i have an airing cupboard and it has very unusual sized doors (width wise) so would need cutting down an awful lot, i might have to get a workman in to do it.... oh joy! the dogs will be really chuffed with that Lol

Griff are you trying to use existing doors or are you planning on buying new ones? If it's the latter you might find a better fitting range at a builders merchants - like Travis Perkins or even Screwfix.

• Like 1

It will be new doors, i want to replace all of the doors upstairs, the most they would need trimming is about half an inch so i reckon i could perhaps nag my dad into that Lol, i will have a look at screwfix now and a google of travis perkins

Remember how at the beginning of March I had my sofa delivered and it came without scatter cushions. Well, I told them and they got them on order. 4 weeks later I had a phone call to tell me they were in store. I went to collect them and they had only send the covers and not the inner bits. So they reordered the inner bits. Last week I had a phone call to tell me they were in stock, so today I went to collect them. They have only gone and sent the pillow cushions for the back of the sofa!!! They are absolutely enormous :laugh: :rolleyes: The woman at the store was really apologetic and rang their head office there and then. They managed to find 2 smaller cushions in the warehouse and will send them over to Oldham this week :rolleyes: Must remember to take the covers with me when I collect these ones, to make sure they fit :)