UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Mutterings

merledogs

You see I can't stomach the smell of chippy chips since I had food poisoning :( Makes me want to throw up :rolleyes:

Just phoned the vets up to see how long Ted will be there for his MRI next week - she said the earliest he could probably come home is 5.00. We are dropping him off at 9.30, so have a long day in store in Nantwich. Just been googling things to do in Nantwich. And it means I won't be able to do my fitball or spin class at the gym :rolleyes: :laugh:

You see I can't stomach the smell of chippy chips since I had food poisoning :( Makes me want to throw up :rolleyes:

ahhhh i feel your pain!!! i used to be like that with peanut butter, i was ill when i was a kid and for about 25 years i couldn't touch the stuff.. i am o.k with it now though, couldn't live life without chips though

Yantan, just checked wilko and it is cheaper to buy a 2.5 litre pot of paint... you would save 95p buying 2 x 2,5 litre cans instead of a 5 litre

Lovely, that has really caught the Archibald's expression.

Yet another day of explaining people to other people. It seems to be a week of misunderstandings. I am acting like a wise old owl on the surface but underneath the surface I am moulting all my feathers with stress. Got a nice unexpected call from a friend to cheer me up though.

Great Archie pic :wub:

I am fuming today over Mark Bridger's testimony. He's the one who murdered April Jones. He says he accidentally ran her over, meant to take her to the hospital and then he forgot what happened but he vaguely remembers laying her on his rug at home, then says he's forgotten what he did with her body. Feckin biggest load of bullshite I've ever heard in my life and I hope the judge gives him an extra ten years just for the evil lies he's told. People like him should be executed :mad:

Then we have the two pieces of shite who have murdered an innocent soldier in cold blood. The new face of terrorism. They should be hacked to death like they did with that poor man :mad:

Edited by merledogs
  • Like 2

:unsure: Hi, I am hoping someone might be able to help here. Mum is not coping so well with Holly...things have cropped up that neither Sue or I encountered with her. She panics if Mum is out of sight, is wetting her bed, barks alllll night, will go out and do her business then come in and pee. :confused02:

I know that Mum has not given her a lot of time (one week so far) but she just doesn't seem to be coping. I would prefer not to have judgements on how Mum is thinking/acting but on a practical level if she does decide Holly can't stay.....does anyone know of a rescue in Scotland or North of England that might consider taking Holly?

She was obviously coping better where there are other pets and perhaps needs a longer stint in a foster home to settle and work out some of her anxieties...don't get me wrong, if need be I will drive up to Scotland and bring her back to Sue but if I could find someone suitable then Sue would consider this to save Holly another long trip.

I think Mark Bridger should be bunged in solitary for the rest of his days, to live with himself without the release of death. Same for the terrorists, if they survive. If they were executed they would die as martyrs. Why should we give them that privilege? And as for hacking to death, which member of the police or prison services should be forced to carry that out? Their job is hard enough as it is without asking them to do such a thing.

If there is to be capital punishment let it be quick and clean, for the sake of the people who have to do it and to live with that deed. And when we consider that we have a government which has oppressed the sick and disabled, demonized the unemployed and poor, allowed people with power and wealth to get away with various financial misdeeds, maybe we should be thinking twice about giving them the power to execute.

• Like 1

Am not sure what to suggest Sandra. Is Holly crate trained? Maybe if she has somewhere she feels safe, she may settle down a bit? Other options would be a DAP diffuser?

Saw Mr G tonight, he claims he went to the cash machine not the chippy :laugh:

I hope you all realise Archie's portrait was a photo manipulation.

Doesn't Bridger think he's caused enough pain. He should come clean and tell the authorities where poor little April's body is and give her family some peace. His story is such a load of b*****ks. I hope they leave him to the tender mercies of some of his fellow inmates. I hear they don't like child killers inside. Maybe he will end up as some gang leaders bitch.

• Like 1

Regarding the two murderers of that poor soldier..I think our Government should contact a Muslim country..Saudi Arabia, for example..and ask what their response would be if that happened in their country, by Christian men against a Muslim, and then carry out whatever they say that they would do. No Muslim could argue with that......

I read that they found evidence of blood and bones at Bridger's house, if he has disposed of that poor child's body by burning, they never will find her.

• Like 1