UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Flippin' Faffing

merledogs

flyball looks great fun , Holly was scared of the box and Noah was just too dopey to even find the box !

Jazz , who is the legal owner of Albert surely they should be paying his medical bills ?

Steph hope your shift is not to looooong

Owl hope you are feeling better now ?

Dentist was not to bad , I was having a cracked filling replaced so they were able to do it with out injections ( hoorah ) Friday I am having 2 wisdom teeth out so I will have lots of drugs pleaseandthankyoumrsdentistlady

crap timing as I am running a stall in London the next day :confused: I shall be dosed up on pain killers I think

Well done Logan!

Oh Jazz, what a mess. Hope it can be sorted out, poor old chap.

I did get to see mum but couldn't stay long as the warm and very dry atmosphere in the hozzy started me coughing and even sipping water couldn't stop it. Mum was quite alert, had been sitting up in chair all day, and was 100% lucid. She doesn't remember much about the last couple of days when she has not been lucid. So here we have a lady who shows symptoms of advanced senile dementia on some days, but not on others! We did have a discussion about her future and she realises she does need 24 hr care because of the sudden bad patches. She is not sure what she wants but is thinking she might like to go into a residential home. I don't have a problem with this if it is what she wants, we can always give it a try and if she isn't happy we will take her out and arrange home care.

• Like 1

Sam I had a wisdom tooth out a long time ago and it went a lot better than the big molar I had out just before last Christmas. I had no residual pain or after effects from the loss of the wisdom tooth so I hope the same will be true for you :)

I have had the 2 on my right side out already but on separate days , as these do need to come out ( lack of space ) I am hopeful once they are out it will be such an improvement and I won't have any after effects

Owl I am pleased you got to see your Mum and have a chat about what she wants

Morning

Glad the surprise party went well Snow and that you got to see your mom Owl.

Hope the rescue sorts itself out Jazz.

Went to nephews 1st birthday yesterday. Still don't know how people cope with kids, still love the idea though!!

Going for a run today, but at the we have a snow flurry going in. Luckily it isn't settling but is still cold.

Sorry Steph, I didn't realise that you in the cinema, for some reason I thought you had changed. I hope your shift didn't drag too much.

Hope you are well Alex.

Party went well, it was a bit stressed before the off as Nick had car problems and had to arrange a last min car hire - working for a car hire firm comes in handy sometimes - so we were a bit worried they'd arrive after the "surprise" but thankfully they made it in time. Mum was genuinely surprised and a bit overwhelmed but had a fab afternoon, it actually went on much longer than I thought as we had only booked the room until 6:30 however no one seemed to want to leave so we decamped into the bar and just carried on, we eventually got home at 11pm!!

Just had a call from mil though to say she thinks she over did it a bit and to ask us if we'd collect Sal when we get Nog and have her for a few more days.

My role is Fundraising & Marketing & incorporates an element of PR if that's any help

I think you may be able too :)

I need some help with Dogstar in all of those departments ,

we have veterinary students & new grads that have to get practical work experience who volunteer with us and I wondering if there might be uni students or new grads in Marketing / PR ( and fundraising ) who need a to do similar and if so where would I find them ?