UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Flippin' Faffing

merledogs

like Gooster.... i have nothing much to say!

you are right Gooster, hopefully the new doctors will be o.k but when i said last night to my gp "now what am i going to do" he did tell me that the other lady doctor will look after me... she is very nice but insists on sending me to the hospital and i don't like going.

Murtle i agree they shuldn't be allowed to retire but he has worked very very hard so he does deserve it... won't stop me missing him though

Nope, don't care how hard they worked!! Mine retired a few years back, was very sad. Admittedly the doctors surgery at the end of my road is much easier to get to, but I still preferred my original doctor.

I am here and reading, whilst trying to stay awake at work and do my work and write an OU assignment!! You'd have thought I would be able to write these things way in advance of the deadline date after all this time, but apparently not!!

I hope you don't mean that Sam!

I'm very wary of posting personal stuff since FB has taken over the world. When I see the amount of minutiae of their lives that some put up there I am just gobsmacked and it makes me take more than a step back. I have cut back significantly on the information that I add anywhere not just FB. Also being unable to do much I have nothing to report on anyway! LOL

It's a beautiful day here - blue skies and the sun is out even though it is very cold. I love days like this.

Owl.... i don't suppose there is anyway i can help but if there is let me know.... i know from last year how hard it is trying to juggle things and if you are poorly as well things are ten times worse.

Murtle.... get on with your assignment and do your work!!!!!!

Yantan, i don't do facebook at all but i am quite surprised when i hear people chatting about it what they post on there.

Sam i don't think you have scared anyone away

i am going to try and be good and go through some of my stuff today and pass it on to my neighbours daughter who will take it to the charity shop where she works.

been trying to get in touch with my brother for around a week, tried his office who said that he was out so i knew he was alive but he wasn't returning my calls, my mum text him yesterday and he text her back informing her that he was fine but busy at work and socially..... that made me feel important, he basically couldn't be a*sed with getting back to me and socializing was more important....nice

There's one woman who works at the same place as my OH..though not in the same section...and the things she puts on FB astound me, really personal stuff about her OH and their sex life! He works at the same company too and lots of their colleagues are able to read it. I'd be hideously embarrassed if my private life was stuck on the internet.

Yantan, your life can't be less interesting than mine...my usual routine is get up, feed the dogs, feed myself, do some housework, walk Rosie, have a look online in the hope of finding something interesting, have a sandwich and let the dogs out, wash up....and erm...go back to bed to read my kindle and have a nap...get back up, feed dogs, get dinner ready for OH coming home. That's it. No visits to or from friends, phone calls usually cold calls. Exciting eh? :D (Better point out that the nap is necessary, I get tired very quickly due to various meds..that's my story and I'm sticking to it.)

There's one woman who works at the same place as my OH..though not in the same section...and the things she puts on FB astound me, really personal stuff about her OH and their sex life! He works at the same company too and lots of their colleagues are able to read it. I'd be hideously embarrassed if my private life was stuck on the internet.

Yantan, your life can't be less interesting than mine...my usual routine is get up, feed the dogs, feed myself, do some housework, walk Rosie, have a look online in the hope of finding something interesting, have a sandwich and let the dogs out, wash up....and erm...go back to bed to read my kindle and have a nap...get back up, feed dogs, get dinner ready for OH coming home. That's it. No visits to or from friends, phone calls usually cold calls. Exciting eh? :D (Better point out that the nap is necessary, I get tired very quickly due to various meds..that's my story and I'm sticking to it.)

I spend a lot of time trying to get information seen on social media ( for Dogstar ) and it amazes me the private things individuals post and the lack of understanding they have about how permanent things on the internet are !

My life in the UK is very boring most of the time , as Dogstars year end is in 2 days today I have finished the Trustees annual report and emailed it to the other trustees , brought all the accounts up to date and started on 2 grant applications and researched eligibly for a few more and answered a load of emails

I am meant to building a new webshop but I have literally lost the will to live with the website and shop ( I just wish it was not my job so I resent doing it ) so now I am going to sort out a load of items to take to a stall we are running on Saturday and price them.

The only person I have spoke to since Mark left today is the postman who collected a parcel for Dogstar and Noah who just wags his tail when I ask advice on the accounts

People say running a charity must be so exciting but a lot of the time it's not , its just unpaid office work and no boss to let you home early and no colleagues to bring in donuts :blink: and the admin is soooooo boring

No I haven't been frightened off, just overwhelmed by life and not coping very well. Too much is happening at once.

Is there any thing we can do for you ?

Omg the photoshoot people have sent me a form to fill in :unsure: :laugh: They must be desperate!

go for it :)

griff sorry to hear your GP is retiring :(