UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jimmy Jammering

merledogs

OMG how sweet are those pups?????????? good news that 3 of them have homes lined up, i hope the fourth won't be waiting too long for his/her home

deliveries are all in Yeah!!!!!!! everything present and correct...... i have just had my first taste of Um Bongo... we were on about it the other week when i was chatting with my mates and i had never tried it so resolved to give it a go...... it is Lush

• Like 1

back from the vets, laneys paw is still infected and swollen so we have stronger antibiotics, if this doesn't work he will need the rest of his nail removing and it was mentioned he would need a painkiller to do this... i said nope, he can have a GA and get a good check over... can't have my wee man feeling anything or getting traumatized.

Sorry Laneys paw isn't any better. Hope this meds work for him

Really rooting for little pups to come through unscathed.

Paul Grady tracking. You can imagine can't you. Naturally funny man. Would be great

Can see Archie at his post too lol

I've been put on some meds that are keeping me from troubling anyone. Supposed to be taking 3 a day. Took one last night and it completely floored me. Fell asleep and struggled to get up this morning. Have just taken my 2nd one. Can already feel my head whizzing.

Glad pups are doing well, Sam.

We had to make a sad decision for Emi today. She went downhill so suddenly and putting her on a drip would only have prolonged her misery. It was very quick and peaceful. Thank goodness Faith is not only holding her own but eating quite hungrily and keeping it down. Considering the conditions they came from, it's amazing that we still have one with us.

Hope Laney's paw is feeling better soon :GroupHug:

Sad news about the puppies :(

Home safe and sound. It got interesting at the airport, as it got to 15 mins before the flight was due to leave, and the screen at the gate changed the status from 'on time' to 'departed' :unsure: :laugh: Anyhow, it hadn't gone without us, but we didn't end up leaving until half an hour after we should have done. Then the pilot comes on and tells us that instead of the flight time being 5 hours 30, due to strong winds, it was going to be 6 hours 20! There was loads of turbulence, so overall it wasn't the nicest flight I have ever been on (made worse by dad's constant moaning about the person in front of him who had reclined his chair :rolleyes: ). Never mind, home now with my boys :) Will start a picture thread tomorrow :)

back from the vets, laneys paw is still infected and swollen so we have stronger antibiotics, if this doesn't work he will need the rest of his nail removing and it was mentioned he would need a painkiller to do this... i said nope, he can have a GA and get a good check over... can't have my wee man feeling anything or getting traumatized.

Hope that Laney's paw is feeling better with the benefit of the new antibiotics.

Pups are now living with me , did anyone see that coming ( ha ha ) four hourly feeds and they are doing well ( I am a space cadet ) , I have a team of helpers taking over when I leave so I think they will make it :)

there is a short video of them here http://www.dogstarfoundation.com/orphaned-7-day-old-pups/

Now why am I not surprised to hear that the pups are with you?! Glad to hear that they are doing well. Is it today that you are flying back?

Glad pups are doing well, Sam.

We had to make a sad decision for Emi today. She went downhill so suddenly and putting her on a drip would only have prolonged her misery. It was very quick and peaceful. Thank goodness Faith is not only holding her own but eating quite hungrily and keeping it down. Considering the conditions they came from, it's amazing that we still have one with us.

Sorry to hear about Emi. All good thoughts for Faith.

Hope Laney's paw is ok.

And fingers crossed for all the pups. Sorry to hear about Emi :(

Glad you got home ok Jayne. We were in Tobago a few weeks ago and had a rather eventful time leaving - not really what you want when you just want to get home.

I'm very worried about my parents' cat Toby. He's 15, and my mum noticed on Monday that he wasn't moving around at all. A bit of investigation showed that he wouldn't put any weight on his hind leg. He's been to the vet, who couldn't find anything but gave him a course of metacam. It's not really making any difference :( Toby's a rear leg amputee, so he only has the one hind leg. If anything is seriously wrong with it, we're going to have to consider letting him go :( Mum's going to take him back to the vet tomorrow to discuss the options. We lost his litter mate in the summer, but Toby has been doing so well.

Looking forward to agility later - Logan's been doing really well lately. I think he might finally be maturing a bit! Just have to get through today at work first - 8hrs and counting left....

• Like 1

I joined eharmony when if first started, filled in the 5 gazillion questions it asks to find you a match. I got zero matches :laugh: :unsure: :rolleyes: Didn't bother with it after that!

Wide awake now, must still be on Egypt time :rolleyes: I was hoping for a lie in after being awake for 20 hours yesterday)- no such luck :laugh:

cross posted with you Sophie - hope Toby cat improves soon :GroupHug: