UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jimmy Jammering

merledogs

Happy New year to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wish everyone the best of luck for 2013 whatever they are doing and i would like to say a huge thankyou to everyone for all the support you gave me last year whilst my nan was ill and then passing away and after i got my diagnosis....you are all brilliant!!!

• Like 2

Griff you are such a lovely person (hugs)

3.5 miles run bleugh...up and down...it is really pretty here but tough running. The worst is that the muscles for uphill are different to the flat ones so when I go back to the parkrun it will be just as hard! Ah well I will be virtually joining Jayne in the gym...just miles between them!

Thank you all for 2012, it is not often I feel I belong anywhere, but I feel very comfortable on here. Love and hugs Mxxx

Have to agree with you Murtle. This is about he only forum I really feel comfortable posting on. Everyone is so supportive and non-judgemental. And it's lovely to see old members coming back, too. I must add to the 'plans for 2013' list to post more often. I'm guilty of often reading and enjoying people's posts but not commenting on them or contributing enough.

Thanks Amy - I have everything crossed for my own new enterprise. Still slightly daunted as my first ever own business. Good luck to you and everyone else too!

Sam - I haven't started Twitter yet for WagTails House. Do you think I should? I don't use it myself whereas I use Facebook a lot

You can link your facebook page and twitter account together. I helped (not sure if its the right word as I mucked it up) Michelle link her page and twitter account together.

Back in work urgh!!

Sam - I haven't started Twitter yet for WagTails House. Do you think I should? I don't use it myself whereas I use Facebook a lot

I would get yourself Twitter as well, every little helps said the old lady as she widdled in the sea ( thats one of Grandma Squirrels sayings ! )

if you have twitter I can use the dogstar account @dogstartweets to mention you a few times each week and hopefully push some traffic your way , twitter has days for things like follow friday where you mention other people you follow that you think others should too

also you can link twitter to facebook https://support.twitter.com/articles/31113-how-to-use-twitter-with-facebook

I am suffering from some kind of adrenalin crash. Yesterday we worked hard tracking an ancient terrier near Derby who can't see or hear much, established that she had wandered off into farmland and followed the trail until it got overlaid by recent stinky dog fox. Then last night I made arrangements to go early this morning to Northants to look for a boxer pup who had been lost from his owner's car after a crash which left owner unconscious and propelled the dog out. It was going to be a challenge - tracking a possibly injured or even dying dog near a fast main road in wet weather - our least favourite and most stressful kind of expedition. Then very early we got the call to say the pup was found, he had come out of wherever he was holed up and made his way to a house, and has only minor injuries. After jumping about and cheering for a bit, I have disintegrated into an apathetic and rather shaky heap and have all the dynamism of a wet J-cloth. Wispa is much the same. Today we are mostly going to be lazy slobs. Then back after the old terrier tomorrow.

I would put your feet up and have a duvet day today Owl :GroupHug:

Texting dog was hilarious :biglaugh:

Well done on your run Murtle - I hate running, much prefer a fast walk on my treadmill.

Gym was fab this morning - was booked onto tone and shape with Mr Gorgeous, when I got there, I asked if I was on my own in the class, and he said no, others would be joining us. When we got down to the dance studio and started setting up, he confessed that I was the only one booked onto the class :rolleyes: :laugh: It was really good and he decided we would work on the bits I wanted to work on. Then about 10 minutes in, another woman arrived (which I was quite glad about, as it meant I could cheat a little bit :biggrin: ). I really enjoyed the class, even though as we were targeting my weaker areas, it was quite hard. We were chatting a bit at the beginning about my holiday, and he was asking who I was going with. When I said my dad, but I usually holiday alone, he seemed really surprised that I was single, and said he thinks I am lovely and he is sure I will find someone soon :) He's such a nice guy :wub:

• Like 2

Owl hope you are feeling better now , if I knew where the smiley with the flower was I would insert it !

Sam could you let me know when you have the polo shirts in smaller sizes please as i would really like one :flowers: Also is Waggy the one who looks like a bigger version of Louie as would like to sponsor him.

Waggy is the one that looks like louie and he is adorable , I am back in a few weeks and will be reordering more shirts , in 2013 we will be sending all our sponsors a polo shirt and freindship bracelet

I did have a duvet day, still feel a bit wiped out but hoping to feel better tomorrow. We are going back to look for old terrier tomorrow and taking our friends Becky and Dingo with us. We are hoping that Dingo can understand what Wispa is doing and help with the search.