UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Naughty Natterings

merledogs

Sounds similar to when my dog had disc problems. The vet would probably give him painkiller/inflammatory for a few days to see if it responded to that.

Also sounds similar to what Rosie has at the moment - a compressed disk caused by arthritic bony growth in her spine. Going down the stairs is a particular problem because it causes more of an outward bend to the spine apparently. She's having metacam at the moment, but it's the anti-inflamatory properties which are as important as the pain relief.

We have the Dominos distribution centre in town but the nearest take away is 20 miles away!! :rolleyes:

I've always found that odd! It's rather annoying too when you can see it from the motorway and it makes you fancy a pizza. I'll bet a fair few folk have pulled off expecting to be able to get a Dominos in Penrith.

• Like 1

Anyone needing some bargain Xmas pressies, Thorntons are doing 3 for the price of 2 on their £12.99 hampers https://www.thorntons.co.uk/thumbnail/Hampers/Chocolate-Hampers/Chocolate-Hampers/pc/2390/c/2223/2223.uts

and there are 2 money off codes available at the moment, £15 off a £50 spend code: XGGF and £5 off a £25 spend Code: XGGT

I've just ordered 6 hampers with the £15 discount for £38 even with £3.95 delivery it works out at just over £7 a hamper.

Apart from Rob thats my xmas shopping pretty much finished.

• Like 2

Oh I wish I had known about Doris Banham before now. I've already got my cards - I think they are from the National Animal Welfare Trust. Now then I wonder where I put them........

Ruby took Archie for a walk yesterday afternoon and he was norty! He gave a young GSD, who was totally minding his own business, a right gob-full before chasing him round the wood. The GSD's owner just laughed and told his dog to "man up". Ruby was not happy with Archie!