UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

November's Naughty Natterings

merledogs

heehee @ kittycat, school would be a bit surprised if you turned up now. Those onesies look very snuggly, seen some around and have been tempted.

It looks as if we may well be out tracking most days this week. Things are getting busy, and not just because of fireworks.

I think the onesie is the most hideous garment known to man (or woman!) If I saw someone wearing one I'd be looking for Teddy and Loobie Loo. Anyone carrying a spare pound or two must look like the proverbial sack of potatoes, the only ones who can get away with them are 6ft beanpoles. :D

Jazz...think of a babygro for adults, usually in a fleecy material. Some have feet, some even have...gulp...hoods and ears!

Alex...they do say that negative thoughts bring about their own fulfilment, if you think like that you will make it happen....you got the job, so why wouldn't you pass your probation? and why wouldn't they like you? Trouble is, if you behave in a stilted sort of way because you're afraid of saying or doing something wrong, people will get the wrong impression of you. I know my ex OH's friends all thought I was stuck up and unfriendly...I wasn't, I was cripplingly shy and always scared I'd say the wrong thing and look stupid so I didn't say anything at all. You will be fine, honestly you will.

I am listening to an audio book at the moment by Jillian Micheals who is a american fitness coach on a show I just started watching called americas biggest loser. I started watching it as I have recently joined a gym and was interested in the gym/workout side of the show but Jillian and her co trainer Bob also look at peoples emotional as well as physical health . Jillian is very big ( excuse the pun ) on positive thinking and as you say thinks if we think negative it is more likely to happen

I am sure like all things her advice and views are not for everyone but I think she rocks ( and her abs are pretty fab as well )

http://www.jillianmichaels.com/unlimited/home.aspx

I think the onesie is the most hideous garment known to man (or woman!) If I saw someone wearing one I'd be looking for Teddy and Loobie Loo. Anyone carrying a spare pound or two must look like the proverbial sack of potatoes, the only ones who can get away with them are 6ft beanpoles. :D

Jazz...think of a babygro for adults, usually in a fleecy material. Some have feet, some even have...gulp...hoods and ears!

Suzeanna , you have made me laugh out loud , I am not a fan either it has to be said

with the amount of water I have to drink now as part of my personal training I would be in consist risk of wetting myself as I am in the loo a far bit

• Like 1

You guys are fab for putting a smile on my face!

Owl, I hope you manage to arrange care for your Mum.

Alex, I'll hand deliver a dog poo sandwich for you if you like ;-)

Kittycat, enjoy school :-)

Can I ask for some good thoughts for my father-in-law who had taken a turn for the worse again. He is currently bed ridden as he blacks out when he stands. The doctor has been and set them up with a downstairs bed and things, but they are waiting for a bed in the neurological department to become free for him so they can monitor him and Amend his medication as needed. Brother in law is going over for a few days to help and Ben is planning on going for December as we are going there for Christmas anyway. Ben is really worried and I am feeling a little useless.

I have 5 weeks of my contract left and won't be renewing it so will be looking for work again in the new year! Looking forward to jot having to spend hours on the trains every day.

Love and hugs to everyone and I will try to keep up!

xxx

• Like 1

Urgh Ive had a bad head since 4am. Taken enough tablets to start rattling. Going to bed at 10 as hoping early night will sort it. Cant face another day in work like today.

Good thoughts for your father-in-law

Loobie if you ever want to meet up at weekend- just walk dogs down the beach or whatever Im not too far away.

Good thoughts for murtles FIL.

Yes, I know I would look like a teletubby in a onesie, but no one is going to see me in it except Wispa so I don't mind too much. I promise I will not appear on a webcam in it.

Today has been mental. The little mini dachs who we have been after since Saturday has now left the garden centre 3 miles away where she was skulking and moved into my village! I was just driving up the road from home when she came galloping down the hill and whizzed past me with ears flapping away. Goodness, she is fast! Pulled over to call owner and local helpers, tracked her with Wispa and she is running a circuit round my village and the adjacent one. One lady has been feeding her. Big search party and fryup of sossidges tomorrow.

Good luck with catching the dachs owl - how convenient that she has managed to find your village :flowers:

Hope today is better for you Amy :flowers:

Loobie :GroupHug:

Positive thoughts for murtle's FIL :GroupHug:

Moaning :tired:

I was going to work from home today, but my boss is only in today and possibly Friday, so I thought I'd best go in.