UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Sibilant Susurration

merledogs

Had a hellish meeting with my boss and HRing. Let's just say talks have broken down. They aren't budging an inch, even though we have moved considerably on what we are asking for. Barstewards. I have got just under a couple of grand out of them because we have managed to negotiate on some bits not being taxable, but still way below where I wanted to be and they are not paying any 'extra'. I haven't told them I am accepting though, they can feckin wait. We have a conf call planned for 4pm to discuss further.

Update : just as I was typing, my manager came out and asked me to ring the union rep and ask him to come back as he'd already left. Now let's see what they have to say. Bluddy glad I am not a union rep and don't have to do this all the time!

Edited by merledogs

thankyou Blackmagic, i didn't know that.

we had nice sun this morning but now it is grey.... shall we take a bet on it starting to rain when i set foot outside the door???

my little sh*t of a neighbour has been at it again with the dustbins, pulling all the stickers off... after the couple of days i have had i am on the verge of murdering him.... hey perhaps they could let me share a cell with my uncle Lol

the dogs loooooooovvvvveeeeeee my mum today, she bought them some chicken feet, the pair of them came running downstairs and began sniffing the parcel.... i found out why when i opened it.... they absolutely honk!!!! still keeps them happy

Sorry about your nan Griff x

Sorry about your BIL Michelle x

Hang in there Alex, i hope your rep gets the result you deserve x

Hugs to all who need them.

We're on our way home now, so I am using up my data allowance before i leave. Looking forward to seeing the dogs tomorrow, they have been with the boarder so long, they probably think they've bee adopted! Had an email yesterday to say the coventry evening telegraph want to do a story on Jack winning the pet champions competition. Hmmm, wonder if i can get a plug in for the oldies?

The bird seed has arrived. Let's see how long a 20k bag lasts! Mind you I have filled another feeder up to save the birdies queuing up quite so much.

I have five different feeders, plus I scatter some on the lawn as well, just so they all get some cos some of the birds are bullies.

RMF : I have officially finished work so am now jobless :( I feel utterly drained by the whole process and totally stressed to the point that my shoulder muscles have seized up. They literally took my laptop/blackberry off me and I marched out of the office.

Merledogs you are too good for that shower of sh*t just remember that!!!!!!! i prescribe some Cidre!

Houndzrus, safe trip home and how fab to hear the telegraph want to do a feature on Jack...... i will keep my eyes peeled for that, wonder if you could get an oldies club bandana lol

Yantan, we have a bird house, a hanging feeder and 2 things that fat balls go in...... only the bird house gets used Lol....ungrateful little birds

Jazz, i got my chicken feet from here

http://www.a1petstop.co.uk/acatalog/Natural_dog_treats.htm

ordered friday pm and they arrived today

What a disgraceful way to be treated after the dedication you have given them. I'm so glad you stood your ground. I know it's worrying (have been there myself in past whilst living on own with a mortgage) You will come out of this ok. Security clearance can take a few weeks. I have started a job before today and ended up sitting with folk to get used to their systems without accessing anything. But I guess not all companies are as blase as that. Keep on to agencies too so that all of the options are still available to you if you have nothing in writing. Is the job in Manchester?

Sorry your neighbour is being a prat Griff.

Hope you managed to speak to someone Jazz

Welcome home Marge. Looks like you've had a fab hols.

Bracken has to have a dental tomorrow so I'll be off work but will be running around like someone not right as have lots to fit into the one day.

awwww hope Bracken will be o.k....... just think lovely fresh breath!!!!

well funeral is sorted.... my aunty had put aside some of my nans money so they have managed to go for a nicer coffin but one thing that does bother me is they have gone for flowers..... i thought donations to macmillan / marie curie would be better so i have declined to buy flowers as has my brother and we are going to give a donation instead, i have volunteered to do a reading or a eulogy as none of the children feel able to........ why oh why did i open my gob Lol....... i will either have a coughing fit pee myself or end up swearing Lol. on the upside my aunty was pleased with the undertakers after all the faffing at the weekend and my dad made sure she got my nans wedding ring which upset her but she was pleased about

this is me, with a different picture, the first time ive changed it since being here I think lol

just spoken to my brother on facebook, cant ever cope with 'talking' to him. hes on my sisters side, of giving all the money to charity. he didnt like my reply,so went

b*****ks to all of them!

I now have to try and sleep stressed. see you you at 3am

Moaning :tired: Been awake since 3 so thought I may as well just get up.

What a disgraceful way to be treated after the dedication you have given them. I'm so glad you stood your ground. I know it's worrying (have been there myself in past whilst living on own with a mortgage) You will come out of this ok. Security clearance can take a few weeks. I have started a job before today and ended up sitting with folk to get used to their systems without accessing anything. But I guess not all companies are as blase as that. Keep on to agencies too so that all of the options are still available to you if you have nothing in writing. Is the job in Manchester?

It's at Birchwood, so not far from you :flowers: I intend to get onto the agencies asap - tbh I never stopped looking because as far as I am concerned I haven't had a confirmed job offer yet.

Thinking positive thoughts for Bracken's teefs :flowers: