UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Astonishing Allocution

merledogs

Fran, I didn't see that as we were typing at the same time. That is appalling. You need to have someone giving you ongoing support. It may be worth calling the Samaritans, they have been known to apply boot to official backside from time to time. I am concerned that you don't seem to have anyone, and that Dave has decided to choose this moment to make everything worse. Will PM you.

Just saw about Grizzly hamster, scurry free little chap. :GroupHug:

K9 Fran :GroupHug: :GroupHug: i really do despair of hospitals sometimes, do they think that mental health issues have designated working hours :angry: i am also sorry to hear that Dave s adding to your worries, i agree with Owl give the samaritans a ring.... it is somebody to talk to and perhaps that might know of another way of getting you help :flowers: we have a group up here called MIND, don't know if they operate in your area (they suggest samaritans if you are in crisis) here is a link to their website

http://www.mind.org.uk/

Fantastic news about your mum Owl, long may here memory continue to improve!!

Jazz i am so sorry to hear of your dogs problem... i hope that tomorrow brings good results and she can be helped.

The boss of the company has called us, he is calling tomorrow and going to sort out how long the car will be gone and if we need a car at any point just to ring and one will be waiting for us. according to the accident report... that my mum refused to leave without the driver was at an island when a third party cut them up and he accidentally hit the gas pedal and this led him to crash into a fence :unsure: the third party didn't stop and all he knows is it was a silver car...... somebody who drives cars for a living doesn't know what make of car it was..... i smell a rat! he was also only going 10mph!!

Griff, hopefully it will get sorted out to your parents satisfaction, at least the company aren't trying to pretend they know nothing about it!

Sorry to hear about the little yorkie's problems Jazz, let's hope it's something fixable.

Owl, I know how you feel...I'm just starting to feel a bit better, I can breathe properly, not coughing so much, but still find trying to actually do anything wears me out!

Fran, I hope by the time you read this someone will have contacted you...please please don't do anything drastic, however bad you feel things are at the moment. As others have said, ring the Samaritans at least. :GroupHug:

Hmm griff, if it was as simple as that why didn't they let you know in the first place? And if you do accidentally hit the gas pedal you know at once and take your foot off. At the alleged 10 mph you are unlikely to do much damage. I suppose if the driver had slammed the pedal to the floor it's possible, if the fence was close by. But there is certainly a ratty smell to this one. I expect your insurance company will be sending someone to inspect the scene and also the fence, unless they have decided to mend it asap? Bet they did that "for health & safety reasons" and didn't take any photos of the damage :unsure: or am I being cynical?

We have heavy cloud here but only a brief sprinkling of rain. I hope it doesn't do the usual, dividing before reaching our hill to drench Sheffield and Chesterfield and leave us high and dry. The young crops here are already going yellow.

Another sighting reported of the elusive Bones. Doesn't get us any further to bringing the naughty girl home but it helps to keep her family's spirits up.

Suzeanna, hope you feel better soon.

Edited by owl

Fran I feel for you hun Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif As others have said Samaritans are a fab organisation so please do use them if you need. I know all about trying to access the NHS mental health teams and being unable too. I don't have a good word to say about them and as for their so called counsellors - well I won't even go there! I really had to loose my temper on the phone to get attention for Ruby.

Owl that's great news about your mum biggrin.gif and very interesting too.

Griff I agree with others here - there's definitely a rabbit off somewhere. What a cockamamie story mad.gif

i agree with you all :biggrin: see i thought i was being cynical and all my dad says is "accidnets happen" :unsure: i don't trust anyone and in my eyes everyone is out to sc*ew me :laugh: when i read the report out to my dad he is now beginning to see holes in the story.... i just hope they do a real good job on the car as it was beautiful and i will be gutted if it isn't restored to his full glory but as my dad says, it is just a lump of metal :angry:

Jazz i do hope you got to the hospital and gave them hell :flowers:

Owl i am pleased bones has been sighted, i just hope she can be captured soon :flowers:

:GroupHug: in case i have missed anyone

Well the nice nurse stole my blood after 14 hours of fasting! I do wish the blood donation clinics had such good blood stealers :laugh: Now just to wait and see if / when I get the results back!

K9Fran :GroupHug:

Nope Griff I don't think you are being cynical. I think there was a little horseplay afoot.

Glad Bones has been spotted, hopefully she'll know where to go to go home when it gets a touch colder. Griff, NO SNOW...I want nice spring weather please :biggrin:

Jazz, too late, but don't get dressed just arrive at the hospital in your jim jams and have a row...I'm sure they'd do something then!!

Murtle glad the blood stealer was gentle :biggrin:

we've got bl**dy rain..which actually i like as it means no fair weather walkers :biggrin: however could it not have waited until i have come back from where i need to go :rolleyes:

the car park insurance company, are trying to fob us off with a company that is "approved" by their insurance company...this is not what we said we wanted, we want a bmw approved repair centre so we know it will be done to a good standard with no corners cut to save the insurers money... it is not our insures paying but the car park insurer so the whole thing is jst doing my head in...last time our car was hit (not the same one but another BMW) we had none of this bother :angry: then to top it off i called my dad to explain...got into a row with him and he hung up on me..... however he hadn't and i heard him mouthing off to his new workmates about me and then my mum... this went on for 5 minutes before i hung up! i told my mum what he said about us and how he spends as little time at home as possible so this shift is ideal for him as he does his work then goes to the pub, my mum called him and said you want to make sure you hang up your phone before running people down, he has tried to apologize but to be honest i don't want to know... what he said about me and my mum is unforgiveable

griff :GroupHug: that is so disloyal, no wonder you are furious.

Thanks for the compliment, Yantan, but I have little creative ability and am very averse to writing fiction although I am fascinated by language and its development. Long story, not going to tell it here. I have published a few non-fiction articles but that is as far as I am willing to go.