UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Februarys Fantastic Fabulisms

merledogs

I can't remember the last chapter in my life as all the vacant data storage space in my brain is allocated to missing dogs. I don't want to know about the next one. No option but to live in the moment :laugh:

I've been suffering from this but not in such a good cause as your missing dogs. If I didn't write down things on my To Do list I would be skipping all sorts of important things! Make sure that you take some time out for you :GroupHug:

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the candles, the candles I bought before xmas and couldnt find. I have been pulling everything out of the cupboards, everywhere.

were on the floor, next to my foot as I step in the cupboard. I must have looked in that bag, musnt I?

ermmm nope :rolleyes:

the cupboards tidy though lol

My lovely doctor decided to double the dose of all my medication :biggrin: It's lovely and warm on my planet :laugh: Two nights of 12 hours sleep has been wonderful.I have decided that the thing that would make be better than anything is a Chihuahua puppy. Daisys best friend adopted a Chi six weeks ago. They were glad to see her gaining weight so quickly. Then rather than looking rotund, they realised she looked pregnant! The vet scanned her and said there were three puppies! Further investigation revealed Phoebe (the Chi) had lived with a male Chi in her last home. Well 1+1=5 extras :laugh: They were born yesterday morning :wub: A black one, a brown one, two tan coloured ones and a white with black dots. The photos are sooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet and I must have one. Mr Hazell says no so I just remind him it's for the good of my health :laugh:

A Chi puppy might be the best medicine of all. A new life and a new start. :flowers:

Ive yet to find an end date on this virus. My neighbour has had it since October. The entire neighbourhood just seems to visit the doctor weekly for medicine to cope with this weeks mutation. Several kids have been in hospital with it. Its awful and debilitating. Ive had enough

I hope the plague leaves you soon Lesley Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

Beautiful day here today, it was so lovely up the fields that I didn't want to come home. I've been poking a big fork in my lawn since I came back. Off to grab a shower and venture out to get a few bits and pieces including grass seed to chuck on the lawn because it's looking pretty sorry for itself.

:GroupHug: Lesley I hope you feel better soon.

It is indeed a lovely day in Manchester, I've been bummed out lately with SAD but today has perked me up :biggrin: been hanging out washing and singing with the dogs in the woods :laugh:

It's a nice day here too Steph. It's lovely to see blue skies and a bit of sun even though it's bitterly cold. After such a lot of grey and damp weather it does me good to see some brightness.

Lesley I hope you get over the lurgy soon. It's an awful long time for a virus to be hanging about and can't be at all pleasant for you Group_Hug_Emoticon.gif

And now I've forgotten who else I was going to respond too rolleyes.gif

Ooooh - I've managed to charge my Kindle biggrin.gif

been hanging out washing and singing with the dogs in the woods :laugh:

Blimey, I hope you didn't scare the birds away unsure.giftongue.gif

Well done on charging your Kindle Marion flowers.gif

I've been to Asda and B&Q. Bought an obelisk reduced for a tenner ('tis one of these which I am going to put in a plant pot and train a clematis up) and some sharp sand for the lawn, and grass seed, a miniature watering can for the house plants and another ickle bonsai which has now been liberated into a larger pot. Poor thing was dry as a bone, but hopefully will make a good recovery.

RMF : Because I was first to respond to a post, Stephaknees is going to digitally immortalise the boys :pinkie: I am most excited and so are they biggrin.gif

For my birthday, I bought a garden shredder. Mr Hazell has had enormous fun with it this afternoon. My chickens are now enjoying scratching around in what it has produced. He's spent hours this past week chopping down dead trees and pruning things. I bet he'll be glad of the rest when he goes back to work tomorrow :laugh: I'm not supposed to drive or operate heavy machinery when feeling woozy so he's popped to Sainsburys to buy yummy things for dinner too. He's a star :wub:

For my birthday, I bought a garden shredder. Mr Hazell has had enormous fun with it this afternoon. My chickens are now enjoying scratching around in what it has produced. He's spent hours this past week chopping down dead trees and pruning things. I bet he'll be glad of the rest when he goes back to work tomorrow :laugh: I'm not supposed to drive or operate heavy machinery when feeling woozy so he's popped to Sainsburys to buy yummy things for dinner too. He's a star :wub:

You are blessed indeed. Next time he pops to Sainsbugs, you can smuggle in the little Chi ;)