UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Februarys Fantastic Fabulisms

merledogs

Sorry to hear about Vasquez :GroupHug:

I'm sure Mitzi will feel a whole lot happier and hopefully will be able to hear better.

We didn't catch our greyhound lurcher and he seems to have moved on. We have now heard he has done that before, and it looks as if he has been loose around Worksop for a while.

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone who likes a bargain the Yankeedoodle candle site has some £20 mega-packs up for grabs with goodies normally worth £80 to £100. Some of it is very twee but I managed to find 6 items I liked enough to chance a £20 punt on. P&P is £2.95 on top.

Link to Yankeedoodle

I've bought from them several times in the past and they are reliable. I have no other connection with them other than being a satisfied customer biggrin.gif

He isn't a pharoah hound, is he?

Nothing has thawed today, been 0 or lower all day.

Yes he's a 15wk old Pharoah hound- who was bought on Saturday and no longer wanted by Monday- we got him as a foster, while Gap tried to contact the breeder- who didn't want him back - so he's staying if he gets on with ours :wink:

He's not suppose to like men

P1010593.jpg

and he's nervous of other dogs

P1010596a.jpg

Edited by kats n greys

:GroupHug: Snow

He is lovey Alicia :wub: :wub:

Am getting really peeved with my sky box at the moment. It refuses to have any signal on about 90% of the channels. Thought I had found a fix on a website, but that hasn't worked :angry: Apparently it will cost £65 for a sky man to come out and have a look :angry: Would ring up and threaten to move to virgin media, but they haven't reached the weird land of Mossley yet!

Alicia, when I first saw the picture I hoped he'd be staying with you! Then I read further on...and all I can say is, it's just as well he doesn't like men or other dogs cause if he did can you imagine the chaos :unsure: :laugh:

I hope he gets on well with your and has a happy ever after home!!

Oh Alicia he's beautiful :wub: He looks like he will keep you busy.

Snow so sorry to hear little Vasquez has gone to the bridge :GroupHug:

Fergus is not getting on with his buster collar but he's already tried to rub his eye so he's no chance of it coming off. It's gone well and they've done a good job. Bracken really missed him while he wasn't here. I'm off the next 2 days to be with them all and keep an eye on them. Today was manic getting a humungous report sorted out before I left. Scoobs had a very unsettled night last night and we all got to sleep after 4am so I'm guessing we're all going to be kernackered tomorrow.

Sorry the Lurcher looks to have moved on