UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Februarys Fantastic Fabulisms

merledogs

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steph, I had already looked into the fees but thanks for the heads up. With regard to the logo, I'll get back to you when I open my first shop :laugh: Hope you feel better soon and your Mum gets sorted.

Hello Abby :wavey:

Hope everyone is feeling better today.

Still have a total block on a name for myself for ebay :rolleyes:

Normally my car going in for its MOT is a source of intense concern sleepless nights and wibbliness for me but not this time ..... because I didnt know it was going in :rolleyes: hubby told me HIS car was due its MOT and booked HIS car into the garage, as we were leaving to go and take it in I remembered to ask him if he had the old certificate as it was 2 weeks early and they could add those 2 weeks to the new certificate .... he went through the paperwork and said there was something odd cos he couldnt find the right one the only one he could find didnt expire until July 2012 .... :laugh: I was just about to say oh well we'll just cancel then when it suddenly struck me to check when MY cars MOT was due and it turned out to be the 26th of this month so even though it was early we took mine in instead. She failed but only on brakes and only then because one of the discs was cracked so we had the lot done and including the MOT fee it only came to £232 which wasn't too bad at all considering how horrendous its been a couple of times over the years. Not only that but often when she has to go in and have work done its gone for days but she went in at 8:30 and I picked her up at 1pm all done! :biggrin:

im off to centre parcs tomorrow afternoon, no laptop till monday!

I thought id got all of my outfit, now my friend tells me I need a bag to match my hat!

Your bag doesnt have to match your hat but it should match your shoes :wink: and bag buying is a heck of a lot more fun than buying clothes!

Have a great weekend :flowers:

Hi Abby, good to see you :biggrin:

One of Wispa's mates dropped by for a game in the garden, then we went up to our special place in the Dales. There was a bit of snow and ice around and it was very cold indeed. Wispa had a whizz round at top speed for about a quarter hour then was glad to get back in the warm van and head for home. Ankle is definitely improving thanks to my not pushing it to its limits.

What sort of name are you looking for - a descriptive one or a funny one or wot? Cos you know us Fugees are always up for offering names biggrin.gif

I don't mind if it's funny. I'll be selling hand knitted scarves (but might branch out into other things at some stage) so would like to emphasise the hand knit bit

Nope I'm not larfing. honest I'm not :laugh:

Enjoy your hols Jazz :flowers:

:GroupHug: to all the poorly folk. Hope you're all better very soon

Abby good to see you here. It's about time you gave us all a catch up and told us about the little one etc. :flowers:

Was out for ages with Scoobs tonight so Martyn took the other 2 out. Took him further out so he had a carry to help give him a break. So he caught up on some of his sniffs and had a good gawp at things he can't normally see. He's a terrible nosy parker.

Apparently the next week is going to be a lot colder round my way. Below freezing quite a bit and snowing on Saturday. Lovely

Hi Abbey :biggrin:

oh my word that is a fantastic piccie snow :laugh: bet laney would wear one of those :unsure:

Mags i have thought of selling on ebay but haven't got the bottle..... good luck with it :flowers:

good luck with the handbag hunt Jazz.... Lesley you do make me chuckle, i could see you in all your finery with your boots on :laugh:

Jacobean.... would scoobs tolerate a buggy?? you could go a bit futher with him then and he could be popped in and out as he wanted

Hi Abby...how are you enjoying being a mum?

Glad the ankle is starting to feel better Owl..just resist the temptation to overdo it!

I've told Rosie cav time and again that eating anything and everything she can get in her mouth was going to do her a mischief one day :rolleyes: today was it. She refused her breakfast (unheard of!) and has been very quiet all day, then she threw up copiously all over my lap at about 5pm, and has been making some very odd noises as if she can't breathe properly. She hasn't been sick again, but very quiet and subdued...I don't quite know what to do, whether to wait till tomorrow or ring the vet now. I dread to think what she's eaten!